Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hydroxy cut

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

Before you reply I am specifically asking about diet pills.  I already know that there is a healthy way to diet and blah blah blah.  I don't want to hear it so if you're going to say "count calories and exercise" or "diet pills are unhealthy" then just back out and make your own post.  haha  I just want to know:

Have you tried Hydroxy cut and did it work?  If you've tried any other supplements or whatever you can tell me those too.  I'm just curious to see if anyone has had success on a weight loss journey using Hydroxy cut or any other diet supplement.   

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lalaballet
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Don't know about it but here's a bump.
hismommy2010
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Tried it didnt work for me. I used oxy elite pro and it worked
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM
I did years ago but dont remember how it worked. Must not be that great if it I cant remember lol
chiefsfan91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM
I use hydroxy cut sprinkles. They do not taste bad or anything and I only notice them working if I use every other day.
An0nym0use
by Rock Lobster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I did years ago when I was 18. I didn't eat in time (you're supposed to take them no more than 30 minutes before a meal) and got really sick. Don't know if it was a coincidence or a side effect, but it put me off of them. I also didn't lose any weight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:28 PM

I've tried 3-4 different ones, including hydroxycut. None of them worked. They are a waste of money. Diet change and exercise worked better.

MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:56 AM

You name it and I have tried it and they dont work.  The only thing that I have found that moved the scale in a quick manner was going low carb.  Save your money on pills and supps and just buy some more meat!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN