Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my baby bump is broken.... *update w/ Gender*

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  • 49 Replies

Poll

Question: Just for fun. I'll update Wednesday after 10am PT

Options:

Boy

Girl

Healthy baby

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 62

View Results

Ok so with my last two pregnancy's it was boys and I got huge.  I find out the gender this Wednesday. My Edd with yds was   11-11-11, my edd this pregnancy is 11-11-14 so I am literally the exact stage in pregnancy in both pictures. 

Last two pregnancy's I was so sick all the time that I had to be hospitalized multiple times for dehydration. This pregnancy  I haven't been sick once, and I only get nauseated from junk food and sweets. So I am cooking all three meals every day. I have gained 8 lbs, and now nothing. My placenta detached a little and the did a full scan and everything is on track and fine. Just not allowed to stand for long periods or lift, push pull more than 15 lbs. 

Everyone is convinced this is a girl, I dont know though, either way this is the last one. Its just strange being so tiny. 

Either way I will update Wednesday. 

UPDATE

Its a Boy, So little Jack will join, Jude, Cedric, and William come October or November Via Csection. EDD is 11-11-14, but is mesuring big, because well Dh and I are big.  Dh is very disapointed, I am actually happy and liking another boy. 

by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Banana.Time
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM
That is a big difference!!
1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I honestly want another boy, I have boys down at this point with three of them lol 

Ods is 5 (11-26-08), SS is 3 (9-24-10) , yds is 2 (11-1-11).

So little boys I can handle... I dont even know how to care for a little girl. I have never even babysat a little girl. 

1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Quoting Banana.Time: That is a big difference!!

Isnt it? its got me so freaking confused. I mean ya "every pregnancy is different" but seriously? I dont think this is what they meant.

Irish_Fox_Fyre
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM
I have 2 boys and the thought of ever having a little girl terrifies me!!!!!

Quoting 1TallMamaCA:

I honestly want another boy, I have boys down at this point with three of them lol 

So little boys I can handle... I dont even know how to care for a little girl. I have never even babysat a little girl. 

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:38 PM

If it's the same father, I vote boy.

1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM

lol thats where I am at... everyones like oh you could be having a little girl wouldnt that be great... in my mind i am screaming no.... I was never ever a girly girl. I never ever had my hair done pretty.. I barely know how to braid hair.. 

it will be like being a new mom 100% if this is a girl. 

Quoting Irish_Fox_Fyre: I have 2 boys and the thought of ever having a little girl terrifies me!!!!!
Quoting 1TallMamaCA:

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Sounds like me, I was HUGE like right from the start with both of my boys. I hardly showed at all until my 7th month with my daughter.

mamaelle88
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I was smaller with my son than I was carrying my daughters. It all depends on babies position and how big they are weight wise inside you.
Shari55
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I say girl

With my last pregnancy I lost weight(and I could afford too) during and didn't get that big. She was also my largest one out of the three.

Shari(8/55), wife to John(6/52) since (4/88), Mom to Heather (1/77) she is mom to five b(9/99),b(1/01),b(5/03),g(6/04) g( 8/06), Nyssa(4/89) Michaela(8/94) and three cats

1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

If it's the same father, I vote boy.

ya same dad, its my husband. only by oldest ds and ss .. I had one, dh had one, we had one.. and now surprised by a new one. So tubes snipped this time. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)