Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Love is blind, but?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Has any of your ex's fooled your family?

Did they think he was an awesome person and then boom!?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Bump. I don't have any exes that matter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Apparently they all knew he was a POS but me. I found out too late :(
myshoes
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:13 PM
Not too late if they are EX.

Quoting Anonymous: Apparently they all knew he was a POS but me. I found out too late :(
Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Apparently they all knew he was a POS but me. I found out too late :(

what she said^^^

name is Jasmine and mom to 3 beautiful kids. Faith, Alex and Khaleb.

soon to be wife to mobin Insha'Allah. Good vibe person, doesnt let negativity get to me and always look on the positive side of things :) and have a good day! :)

Ultrakiwi
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Nope.  I only have two ex boyfriends.  My brother called the first slime, and the second a weasel.

He was right.

Bro has given current DF his approval, though.

handy0318
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM

No me...but it did happen to one of my cousins.

Everybody, including her, thought he was the greatest. Everybody that is, except her twin brother. He couldn't stand the guy. Everyone thought he was jealous of the man who was "taking his twin away"...

Well, the guy treated her like a princess for over a year and then they had the fairy tale wedding. Then about six months after the wedding they moved back to his home town in a state a long ways away....after being there about two weeks, he came home drunk and beat the crap out of her. She immediately called her folks and they flew her back home. It was all we could do to convince her twin and her older brother not to go back there and take care of business with him. They didn't...fortunately. But, that was over 25 years ago and my cousin never did marry anyone else...which is so sad, because she's a lovely woman who would have been a great wife and mom.

zeenah
by Zarah on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:16 PM

My ex. My parents and siblings loved him. They used to always ask me when he was coming over. My dad even took him aside and said he considered him like a son and that he never liked any of my ex's besides him. Then when we split because he was cheating my dad said he knew he was no good from the beginning lol

Big sister to be! Nov. 2014

mommymonkey
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:17 PM

My ex was (and in a lot of ways still is) liked and respected by most of my family. Him trying to kill me kind of put a damper on the relationship...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)