Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Should i call tomorrow or?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I applied at a low income apartment complex (not section 8) and Wednesday will be two weeks since i called the lady and at that time she said she was putting in march applications and said shed called me in two-three weeks to come in and fill out more paperwork. I was thinking of calling of calling tomorrow. They said to call every month at least once and thats what i have done except this month was 3 weeks and now almost 2 weeks have pasted. I dont think i am being pushy...am i if i call tomorrow? (i have to be out by july 3rd) 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM

It won't hurt anyone if you call. Let them know your housing situation if they don't already know, maybe that will help push your application up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:31 PM

hm okay. I just dont wanna blow my chances ya know? 

Quoting Anonymous:

It won't hurt anyone if you call. Let them know your housing situation if they don't already know, maybe that will help push your application up. 

mommy_rios
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I would call
mommy_rios
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I would call
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you. I plan too then.

Quoting mommy_rios: I would call

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It shows you are being proactive I think.   Just say you are just calling to check on the status of your application. 

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:39 PM
I would go ahead & call. Also, I would be trying to find something else affordable (if you aren't already) because it can take years to get in to one of those complexes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:40 PM

this is the only place that doesnt take years and all i can afford.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I would go ahead & call. Also, I would be trying to find something else affordable (if you aren't already) because it can take years to get in to one of those complexes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Ah okay thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It shows you are being proactive I think.   Just say you are just calling to check on the status of your application. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:43 PM

you're welcome. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah okay thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN