Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is really going on?????!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I'm 8 days late and each test was negative. I've never been this late before except when I was pregnant with my oldest. How long should I wait before going to the doctor? I don't want to waste my time going back and forth.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Go ask for a blood test. It's more reliable than the urine tests.
Tgant731
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:31 PM

I would call the dr tomorrow. That's a long time with negative pregnancy tests. With my youngest I was really late and all the expensive tests came back negative. DH went to the Dollar General and bought two tests and they were both positive. I always say try the cheap ones too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2014 at 5:32 PM
I only buy the cheap ones. The expensive didn't work the last time I was pregnant and was just a waste of money.

Quoting Tgant731:

I would call the dr tomorrow. That's a long time with negative pregnancy tests. With my youngest I was really late and all the expensive tests came back negative. DH went to the Dollar General and bought two tests and they were both positive. I always say try the cheap ones too.

Tgant731
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Then I would call the dr and make an appt.

Quoting Anonymous: I only buy the cheap ones. The expensive didn't work the last time I was pregnant and was just a waste of money.
Quoting Tgant731:

blessed5312
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I had a negative home test the day of my positive blood test with my first.

bluelace777
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Go to the dr, planned parenthood, or get test strips from Amazon. You can get a lot of them for cheap, and they work really well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)