Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did anything funny happen during your labour?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
  • 54 Replies
4 moms liked this

Did anything funny happen during your labour?  Is there some cute little detail that you'll always remember and laugh?

For me,  I delivered Z to the horrible song "lady lumps" 

One minute I was watching tv in my hospital bed, the next minute I was pushing out a baby, and unfortunately no one thought to turn the tv off.  So while the doctor was watching my cooch and I was pushing out a babe I could hear "my lumps, my lovely lady lumps check it out!"  

Now every time I hear the song I laugh a little.

What your funny birth detail?

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:30 AM

BUMP!

smalltownteddy
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:34 AM
My OB spiked DD's hair with lube while I was pushing. It was hilarious.

I got him back, reflexively kicked him when he was stitching me up. Pushing a baby out with no drugs is one thing, having your vagina stitched before the local kicks in is another entirely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol, noI didn't have anything that amusing happen! Just my dh going "his balls are huge!"in a otherwise quiet room. Ds was born with strangly huge testicles, they checked them- he was just endowed, lol.
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:36 AM

BUMP!

Lolabearlow
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:38 AM
Thanks...now everytime I hear that song I'm going to think about your lady bits....you seem nice and all but that's a mental image I could have done without! Lol

quote name="catcameback" id="0"]

Did anything funny happen during your labour?  Is there some cute little detail that you'll always remember and laugh?

One minute I was watching tv in my hospital bed, the next minute I was pushing out a baby, and unfortunately no one thought to turn the tv off.  So while the doctor was watching my cooch and I was pushing out a babe I could hear "my lumps, my lovely lady lumps check it out!"  

[/quote]
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:38 AM

lmao!

Quoting smalltownteddy: My OB spiked DD's hair with lube while I was pushing. It was hilarious. I got him back, reflexively kicked him when he was stitching me up. Pushing a baby out with no drugs is one thing, having your vagina stitched before the local kicks in is another entirely.

catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM

HAHAHA!!  My lovely lady lumps are stuck in your head now!

Quoting Lolabearlow: Thanks...now everytime I hear that song I'm going to think about your lady bits....you seem nice and all but that's a mental image I could have done without! Lol quote name="catcameback" id="0"]

[/quote]

supermama322
by Kaylee on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM
I ran naked across the delivery room with baby #3. The nurse was chasing me. Saw her at safeway the next day..awkwaaard. lol
petitekatie
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Bump!!!
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:40 AM
4 moms liked this

...I think more details are needed for this story to make sense lol.  Why was the nurse chasing you?  Why were you naked?

Quoting supermama322: I ran naked across the delivery room with baby #3. The nurse was chasing me. Saw her at safeway the next day..awkwaaard. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)