Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter is a prostitute :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I just found out. I am shocked, I am devastated, I cant stop crying.

She is 19. She moved out suddenly a few months ago. I was really confused about it because she "didnt" have a job.

I found out when my son told me. He said one of his friends saw her on a website. He didnt believe it at first until he saw the graphic pictures.

I just cant believe it. I dont even know what to do. Leave it alone, talk to her about it. Ugh ugh ugh.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimicora
by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:11 PM

i'd leave it alone...i wouldn't tell her you know, it'll just make things ackward...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:12 PM
She is an adult there is nothing you can do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:12 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous: She is an adult there is nothing you can do.
DW030714
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Buy her condoms for Christmas?

tisha826
by Tisha on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I would go get her, drag her ass home tie her up and not let her leave until she has some sense talked into her. No way would I give up on my baby without atleast trying something. Goodluck and I'm so sorry
mommybear91
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this
=( I am sorry. I have an idea that not many people would agree with but maybe you can call the cops and they can arrest her. This way you know where she is and she's safe for now. You can do it anon when you call. She'll never know it was you. Idk just a thought. She'll be safer.
JaeMommy07
Not sure what I would do. On the one hand, she is an adult and makes her own decisions. On the other hand, I know as a parent, the feelings you have must be all over the place. Maybe call her and just subtly ask how she is, what's she's been up to, does she need anything, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommybear91
She's 19 she can't do it. =/

Quoting tisha826: I would go get her, drag her ass home tie her up and not let her leave until she has some sense talked into her. No way would I give up on my baby without atleast trying something. Goodluck and I'm so sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Talkin about isnt a bad idea. But as a friend and not as a parent. Shes an adult and makes her choices she has to live with the consequences of either good or bad. Being too protective to her could push her away more. As a mom I would be upset yes but idk what else to say.
bby4lydia
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Speak to her about it. At least make sure shes taking the right steps to be "safe"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)