Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Some moms will hate this but ....... For those who cant read

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 309 Replies
11 moms liked this

I seriously dont care. Today I went to meet a person for a sale over FB. No babysitter so took the kids. I wore my gun under my shirt and was carrying my youngest on the other side to the car. My neighbor freaked. Saying I was going to shoot my kid. Um no. I let her know the clip was not in the gun and I wouldnt put it in until I could place it in my purse. She was then wigging out about how it wasnt safe to carry and have my kids. Once both were strapped in their boosters I placed everything into my bag with the safety on and guess what?? No one got shot!

For those of you who cannot read. I had no choice but to take my children along to sell the item. No my gun was not always unloaded. I placed the clip into the gun AFTER I was seated in my car. I do not keep it on my person in the car because I need a NEW holster. I have been selling on FB group for over a year and had no issues. I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS meet infront of public places. Gas stations, shopping malls... I do not place my children in danger as some of you might think. And frankly since they are still ALIVE after 3 & 5 years I think I'm doing a bang up job. I have kept up with the lastest gun safety and they know better than to touch any guns or harmful objects in my home.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay?
catcameback
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM
9 moms liked this

*backs slowly out of post*

carebearkassi
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM
8 moms liked this

Wow, it's none of your neighbor's business. I actually belong to a huge group on facebook full of women that carry and babywear lol. She'd really hate that. :P

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM
Cool
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM
8 moms liked this
Oh no the horror. A mom who practices gun safety.
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM
Because, yeah THATS how kids get shot! Lol. Cuckoo neighbor.
mich2.0
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Lol. Your neighbor is a nut.

Cmgmqmmom
by Sass Queen on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM
10 moms liked this
I tend to think the woman carrying a gun around for "personal safety" is the nut.
raegansmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't see the issue.

elfling811
by Niki on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:27 AM
What an idiot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)