Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm probably gonna get bashed....but I don't care....UPDATED

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:56 PM
  • 631 Replies
56 moms liked this

It's so sad that this world thinks it's okay to kill an innocent unborn child. I personally feel that that's selfish of someone. I understand that sometimes someone gets pregnant through rape, I've been there myself. But adoption is always better than abortion. Abortion is murder no matter what stage the baby is in. I have a 6 1/2 year old that was made through rape. Abortion never entered my mind but it did my ex's. He didn't want her at all. I'm thankful that I chose life. Our government was founded on Christian beliefs and this world has destroyed that foundation over the years. I hate when someone says "her body her choice". But it's not her body being destroyed. It's an innocent child's life being taken. Our judicial system puts murderers behind bars. Why not the doctors performing the abortions?? Why not the parents getting the abortions?? Abortion is murder no matter what anyone says. An unborn CHILD has brain activity and produces it's own blood by the time it's ten weeks. The Bible, yes I am Quoting the Bible, says that life is in the blood. That would mean that by the time and unborn CHILD is ten weeks it has its own separate life flowing through it. That life has nothing to do with the mother at all. No, it's not the mother's body being destroyed. Only God has the authority to take a life. We, as humans, need to stop playing God and taking these innocent lives.  Life is sacred to God. By taking the lives of innocent CHILDREN we're basically saying we don't care about the life He has created. That is very sad to me. Bash all you want. Nothing will change my beliefs or views. 

Update: for the chick that posted the Bible verses on life and then said nowhere in the Bible does it say that life is in the blood. 

Leviticus 17:14 For as for the life of ALL FLESH, its blood is identified with its life. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, 'You are not to eat the blood of ANY FLESH, for the life of ALL FLESH is its blood; whoever eats of it shall be cut off.'

Yes, blood is the life source of humans and animals alike. Therefore an unborn child is human. 

I'm a Bible believing, Jesus praising, church going, pro-life supporting mommy of one angel on earth, step mom to two beautiful children, wife of an amazing man, stay at home wife and mother that has been saved with amazing grace by the blood of Christ

by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:57 PM
85 moms liked this

You know what else is sick? Judgmental Christians and abortion protesters that put aborted fetuses in jars to show to people.

Hilary799
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:58 PM
11 moms liked this
Where's that dead horse?
Schmoopi
by QueenOfAllThings on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:58 PM
3 moms liked this

What about a medically necessary abortion? 

ETA: I truly want to know your thoughts on that. How do you pick? 

Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
8 moms liked this
That is fine you feel this way..but its also fine that others feel abortion isnt murder. You can have your opinion but no need to go around telling people they murdered their children when not everyone sees it that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
4 moms liked this
How do you know adoption is better... Have you given a child up for adoption ?
elfling811
by Niki on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
9 moms liked this
You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to disagree with you. Have a nice day.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
3 moms liked this
I really don't give a shit how you feel about this.
Seagodess
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM
7 moms liked this

bang head on keyboardbanging head into wallfrustratedeye rolling

zacmacsmomm
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM
9 moms liked this

Well opinons are like assholes......;)

oliveoil423
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 1:00 PM
3 moms liked this
Your are right. Both my husband and i are pro life.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)