Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dumbest sh** you've ever heard

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:44 PM
  • 137 Replies
What's your profession and what is the dumbest thing you've ever heard a patient/client/customer say?
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemyfriend
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

when i worked at a deli i had a lady tell me that her cheese was not "melty" enough, and then that it was "too melted" after I remade it. 
I had that job in college. 

MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:48 PM
Bump!
absolute.chaos
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:55 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm a nurse

The list is too long

TaylorBaby
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:56 PM

i'm a hairdresser. that's a very long list that could go on for days.

TCain0001
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:58 PM

I work at Kmart--there's not enough room on this website for it all!........lol

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Omgoodness, I was a manager at McDonald's as a teen, some people are so stupid I'm surprised they remember to breathe.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM
4 moms liked this

I taught dance and the a lady wanted to sign her two year old up for my preteen cheer dance program because her teen was a high school cheerleader and her two year old could do all the cheers PERFECTLY...... ya....

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM

I worked in animal welfare. One of the stupidest things, and we heard a ton of stupid shit, was, "Yes, we have 13 cats to donate!" 

Especially during kitten season, when the shelter was already silled to the brim. That comment always made me want to punch the person in the throat.

mich2.0
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I worked in animal welfare. One of the stupidest things, and we heard a ton of stupid shit, was, "Yes, we have 13 cats to donate!" 

Especially during kitten season, when the shelter was already silled to the brim. That comment always made me want to punch the person in the throat.

Donate. You're welcome. *snort*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I work with developmentally disabled seniors. If I said anything I found funny everyone would just think I'm being a bitch.
BUT when I worked found lawn care at cemetery I had people after services thank me. For what, I'm not really sure to this day. Also, a guy would come and read to his wife every Wednesday, not crazy, but really sweet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)