Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How does your S/O , DF, or DH

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:59 AM
Jan
  • 46 Replies
Sleep at night? Does he take up the whole bed? Does he sleep with his head on his side if the bed with his legs where your legs go? Do just half the bed, (his half)?

Mine is currently sleeping with his head on his pillow and he legs on my side of the bed. Ughh and I wanted to try and get some sleep after the day I had.
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akLiLmama907
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:03 AM
Right now. He's on his side.... but a lot of times he takes up th entire bed and I have hardly any room at all.
He's also a blanket hog and snores loud. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:05 AM
He takes up a very small section of our bed. I take the rest. He sleeps in a straight line, on his side. Always has.
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Jan on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:06 AM
Sounds like my DF right now. I gave very little space and very little of MY blanket.

Quoting akLiLmama907: Right now. He's on his side.... but a lot of times he takes up th entire bed and I have hardly any room at all.
He's also a blanket hog and snores loud. Lol
MrsKerns10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Dh starts out on his side but will end up on his back, legs wide open, and his hand on his crotch snoring ad loud as possible..
IDGAF-
by NO1CURR on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm the bed hog, he gets in where he fits in lol.

1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Jan on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:09 AM
That was me when I was pregnant. But then again my belly was HUGE. But now I have no pregnant belly. BUT sometimes you will catch me sleeping very very weird. There are night when you see my in the shape of a 4. There are night where it looks like I'm sitting in a chair sleeping.

Quoting Anonymous: He takes up a very small section of our bed. I take the rest. He sleeps in a straight line, on his side. Always has.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:10 AM

He sleeps in the bed all by himself. We do not share a bed.

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:12 AM

We are spoons. I love it so much.

msb64
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:12 AM

He sleeps on his back and I sleep curled up on his chest.  I guess it harks back to the days when we shared a twin bed.  Neither one of us moves much at all in the night so it works for us.

1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by Jan on Jun. 18, 2014 at 5:12 AM
My DF will start on his back. Turn to his left side, facing me. Then turn his back hand near crotch, turn to his right so I get the change to cuddle (maybe). Back to his back. Turn to face me and cuddle if I'm laying on my left side. Grab and boob and go back to sleep again taking up over half the bed.

Quoting MrsKerns10: Dh starts out on his side but will end up on his back, legs wide open, and his hand on his crotch snoring ad loud as possible..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)