Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update #2 .. What?! no my son doesn't owe you half of the money . ETA Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 294 Replies
1 mom liked this
Last update dh just got done talking to Ds and it was NOT his. The girl is crazy and son was trying to help her out ( because he's a good man) and this is just her being nuts.

Update; okay they're home . I spoke with dh first and then we spoke to his brother and then our son . he was at the shop but didn't show up until the afternoon and he had told my bil that he had to take ex to an appointment. My heart sank. My son got very angry with CH and u and accused us of getting in his business. He said to not worry about it and he'll take care of it. We said absolutely no and that her call made it our concern . he called her a bunch of names and was just so upset I wanted to hug him and slap him at the same time. It looks like there is some truth to what she said. My dh is talking to him alone because he was getting just to out of hand and dh was concerned for me. I told dh to tell him we still love him but if what she says is true than to bad cause we don't support abortion and will not be paying her to kill our grandchild if it was ours. I'm just sick. Thank yous to the ladies who offered support. It means so much .

My sons ex gf just called me basically to tell on him I guess. She's saying she was pregnant by him and he owes her half of the cost of the abortion she says she had . well how do I know she even had one? Or that it was my son who impregnated her ? I don't support abortion and would not give anyone a penny for one anyway. My son is camping with my husband and uncles so I can't even ask him about all of this . She says my son drove her to the clinic but if I remember right he was at his Uncles shop on the day she's saying he drove her. My heads spinning. I don't know what to believe.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM
4 moms liked this

She can prove an abortion, but I'd be greatful your son wasn't saddled with a lifetime of child support.

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
8 moms liked this

Are you sure he didn't just say he was going to his uncles shop? I doubt he would tell you where he was going if the girls story is true. Honestly I think it's between him and her. It's not your responsibility to pay for it. How old is he?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
8 moms liked this
He doesn't owe her half IMO. She chose to terminate.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM
3 moms liked this

Thats his business, tell her to piss off.

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Agreed. 

Quoting Anonymous: He doesn't owe her half IMO. She chose to terminate.

zeezoo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

i'm on the fence on this one. There are too many ifs.

alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Doesn't owe her anything.
Crymsm
1 mom liked this
She can just as easily ask the uncle

Quoting N_maricle:

Are you sure he didn't just say he was going to his uncles shop? I doubt he would tell you where he was going if the girls story is true. Honestly I think it's between him and her. It's not your responsibility to pay for it. How old is he?

two4one
2 moms liked this

Well, if he does think it wa his, yes he should pay for half of the procedure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 18, 2014 at 8:12 PM
13 moms liked this

No, when a man has a say in the abortion he can pay half until then women should have all the responsibility.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)