Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been promiscuous?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

I was very when I was 20. I slept with 7 guys that year.  It would have been 11 but 4 of them  I just wasn't feeling it. They penetrated me but it was just in a for a short time. They never ejaculated. Would you count those?

I think my reason for doing so is because I was never sexually active in high school. I was a virgin until I was 17.  I didn't have sex after that until I was 20. I met a guy online and we met up for sex. I enjoyed it so much, I wanted more and more. So I met those guys during that time. 3 of them, I slept with more than once. I am married to one of the 3 to this day. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:18 AM
Lol yes that counts
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM

damn i was trying to not count them lmbo. it was just horrible.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol yes that counts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM
Yup, very.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:21 AM
Yes. But it wasn't because I didn't have sex in high school. Lol I contribute it to lack of knowledge and being sheltered through my high school years.
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:21 AM
I have had my moments.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:22 AM

SavvyMommy2
by Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:22 AM
Lol this made be laugh. Define promiscuous because anyone who says "no" may be lying hahah
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:22 AM

I was very sheltered too.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. But it wasn't because I didn't have sex in high school. Lol I contribute it to lack of knowledge and being sheltered through my high school years.

IDGAF-
by NO1CURR on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:25 AM

Not really. I've only slept with 4 people but I did start early and I am adventurous.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Kinda sucks huh? I lived with my grandparents and they were pentecostal pastors. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was very sheltered too.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes. But it wasn't because I didn't have sex in high school. Lol I contribute it to lack of knowledge and being sheltered through my high school years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)