Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes- I will confront your child at the bus stop.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I am the only parent who comes to the bus stop every morning and every afternoon. Without fail.

I was asked if the bus stop can be at my house next year because of it. To keep an eye on the kids. Regardless of who works and who doesn't.
Therfore when some of these kids start to bully others- and it happens almost daily. I step in.

One of the moms doesn't like when I have to " parent" her son.

I really don't care. He is a bully! And I refuse to stand there and watch it happen.
In no way am I being inappropriate. I just tell him he needs to stop and if he can't he needs to go stand by himself.

Frankly if mom has a problem with it, she needs to get dressed pull her self away from Facebook and get her ass to the bus stop and deal with it herself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I agree. Lazy bitch can parent her own kid if she doesn't want others to do it for her.
two4one
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:04 AM

Agreed. If she doesn't like it, she needs to be there to actually parent him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:06 AM
4 moms liked this

If my kid is acting like an ass, I'd appreciate another mom correcting her if I'm not there for whatever reason.  I'd also want to be told so I can try to correct the behavior myself as well.

tansyflower
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:07 AM
You can't have it both ways, good for you for stepping in. Sounds like she may be in denial about her kids behavior.
GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM
I don't blame you! My son is 2.5 and the bus stop is the house across the street.

I've gone outside and talked to the kids ( they all know me as we're neighbors) because the youngest boy was being an ass and not listening to his older brother ( their parents make him babysit all the time and the little brother is butthead)

I've told the little brother one day he was going to get hit by a car and since there wasn't an adult outside no one would help him. Oddly enough two later he ran across the street and got hit by a car. He was fine but now he doesn't mess around because I talked to him about it.

I've done the same thing at an indoor playground as well. The dad was out tacking on his cell instead of watching his brats. They were picking on my son and I warned them twice. I then walked the oldest out to her dad and told him she wasn't allowed back in until he came in because she was pushing my son down ( she was 5) and if it happened again I would let my son deal with it ( he's a hitter when being pushed around)
fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:14 AM

So glad my kids don't have bus stops and are picked up literally in front of our house.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:44 AM

You tell her !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM

She can bring FB with her.  Maybe she's actually working.

Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Haha
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Good for you!!! If she wants to parent him and for you not to then she needs to stand her ass out there with her snowflake!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)