Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I come to you, Satan! *A 666 Post* --(ETA)--

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM
  • 953 Replies
41 moms liked this

I've been asked specifically to make a series of Satanist posts from a few members, which authorizes me to go ahead and do so. That's the first lesson of Satanism: We are against proselytizing and giving our opinion when it hasn't been requested.

I'll be going over the 9 Satanic Statements, one at a time in a post series. I will reserve the other aspects of our church for another time.

The first of which is:

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

The debate of whether there is a god or creator is one that truly cannot be answered until we die. We Satanists choose instead to focus on what we DO know: That we are alive right now, and every second we have on this earth is precious and should be spent in the ways that we desire most. Wasted time cannot be earned back, and when we die we wish to go with no regrets.

And so, we believe in having that extra slice of pie, spending a little extra for that purse we wanted, having an extra glass of wine, spending an extra hour with our friends we enjoy the most, always keeping in mind that Stupidity is a sin in our church and acting as such to sway us from going overboard and regretting our indulgence and the consequences that come of it which prevent us from living our life 100% the way we WANT. These things we cannot take with us when we die, and so we focus on enjoying and indulging in life's pleasures great and small while we are still fortunate to do so!!!

Hail Satan!

--ETA--

Look for weekly installments of *666* posts every Wednesday. I'll link previous installments so everyone interested can keep up.

by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsbrand
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I've been anxiously anticipating this :) thank you OwlNuggets!
Superrnursemom
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I wanna join! Where can I sign up? :) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:22 AM
23 moms liked this
Wow seems like most people are satanist and don't realize it.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:23 AM
4 moms liked this

You are so welcome :)

Remember: If we enjoy the time we waste, it's not wasted time at all.

Quoting mrsbrand: Yay! I've been anxiously anticipating this :) thank you OwlNuggets!

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Cool, this will be interesting
kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I <3 you.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I think you're probably right lol. This is why I'm starting very small with just ONE aspect of our church. There's just too many questions for me to answer all at once.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Cool, this will be interesting

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Interesting. I will be following these, I've wondered what Satanism is all about. Thanks for posting :)

danie24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM
10 moms liked this

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I've always answered questions when directly asked, but someone finally requested I make posts about Satanism and what it encompasses so I am able to oblige. :)

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Interesting. I will be following these, I've wondered what Satanism is all about. Thanks for posting :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN