There is an area of wall beneath the windows in the dining room that is soft. When if rains it gets worse. It seems all mushy. We have been here three years, and it is an on going issue. Since we moved in I have had ongoing problems with upper respiratory infections, worsening of my asthma, and swollen lymph nodes. My recent allergy test shows that I have an allergy to several different kinds of mold. Also, my newborn son is always very congested, and my dd had started having nosebleeds.
We rent this place, and dh thinks I am just being paranoid. I really want him to get the landlord to get this checked out. He refuses to bring it up to the landlord. I don't have a way to contact the landlord. This is really pissing me off. What would you do? How would you handle it?