Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

no he shouldnt be forced into parent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 252 Replies
10 moms liked this
I think Women should have 90 days to tell the BD she is pregnant at which point he can choose to opt out. And then you can make your choice knowing you only have yourself for support.

I'm cutting down welfare and hoe bags in one giant sweep
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Not everyone knows they are pregnant that early. And you can't sign over rights while pregnant so why should a man be able to?
Racer15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:19 AM
90 days from when? Conception? When she discovers she is pregnant??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Yes you can. It's called abortion.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Not everyone knows they are pregnant that early. And you can't sign over rights while pregnant so why should a man be able to?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You can choose adoption or abortion that early, yes yes you can. Stop being dependent on a man for your choices

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Not everyone knows they are pregnant that early. And you can't sign over rights while pregnant so why should a man be able to?
summerlove3677
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this
I think the something. If a man doesn't want to be a father but the woman does and decides to keep the baby, she shouldn't have the right to force the man to be a father
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM
8 moms liked this

I agree. If a woman can choose to have an abortion regardless of the father's opinion, then the father should be able to opt out of rights and child support as well.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM
15 moms liked this

SERIOUSLY ? How about if he preforms an adult act (intercourse) he acts like an adult after ?

TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the premise of your idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:22 AM
6 moms liked this
O good lord. It's too early for this crap.

Where's my coffee.....
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Lmao. I'm not dependent on anyone and yes, you can make the choice for adoption but you can't sign the papers until the child is born.

Quoting Anonymous: You can choose adoption or abortion that early, yes yes you can. Stop being dependent on a man for your choices

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)