Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ever been on vacation to Vegas with your kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 227 Replies
How was it and what did you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:01 PM
11 moms liked this

No and I wouldn't either.  No matter how "family friendly" Vegas has tried to become, it's STILL for adults.  There are far better places to vacation with kids than Vegas.

Michaelsmom0522
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah! My son was less than a year old at the time but it was a lot of fun still.

We went to an old time dinner show at Excalibur. We took him in the "fun dungeon" at the same place lol.

Went to Mandalay Bay i think it was and seen the Siegfried and Roy dolphin exhibit. They have other animals there too ...it's really cool.

The main reason we went that year was to go to the nascar race though.

Off the top of my head I can't remember everything else we did but whenever we go back id def. do the dolphin thing again.
abrittani
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Never been there at all, here is a bump.

Michaelsmom0522
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh there's also a few things at circus circus for kids...it's just way down at the end of the strip....we walked lol.
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Would never take my kids at any age
Vegas is for adults
Day and especially night
_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM
4 moms liked this
Not true. Las Vegas is family friendly . I would know since I been living here for the last 13 years and I'm a mom.

Quoting Anonymous:

No and I wouldn't either.  No matter how "family friendly" Vegas has tried to become, it's STILL for adults.  There are far better places to vacation with kids than Vegas.

LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Only without kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinlife0429
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Yes. We stayed at Circus Circus. Not a Vacation I would do with or without them. It's not my cup of tea.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I have, but I took my parents with me. My parents did things during the day and kept him in the evenings when my husband and I went out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 4:11 PM
3 moms liked this

I assume you do not live on the Strip.  And I assume vacationing there mean being on the Strip.  Indeed, I know that there are a lot of thing you can do that are not on the Strip, but the people I knew who have taken kids there (and the parents I met while I have BEEN in Vegas the many times I have gone) more often dumped their kids off at the babysitting service in the hotel so the could gamble.  Not much of a vacation for kids, if you ask me.

Quoting _abeauty92: Not true. Las Vegas is family friendly . I would know since I been living here for the last 13 years and I'm a mom.
Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN