Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Scummy neighbors taken by ICE UPDATED!!, 2nd UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 366 Replies
6 moms liked this

The illegal Mexicans stole our mail several times last year.  We had to make arrangements with the post office to have it delivered to us directly or drop by the post office ourselves to pick it up.  We figured out it was them because it was investigated after our bank accounts and routing numbers were used to pay their fucking bills. Well the Feds and a whole lot of immigration came this morning at 5am and broke down the front door and took all 22 of them, including  5 kids.  Very exciting.  Apparently they will not be back.  The landlord is over there now attempting to salvage what's left of his property -- a rental house -- they trashed.  He told DH that the sheriff was coming on Monday because the scum had ignored the eviction order from the couts.  Immigration beat them to it.

Update -- The police are here AGAIN!  He and his wife are cleaning out the house.  They found guns and purses and wallets stuffed in hidie-holes throughout the house.  Animal control is here removing animals, too. The place is a wreck!  Holes in the walls. Garbage piled high in every room.  The lighting fixtures are missing as are the gutters (?).  It's filled with roaches, gnats flying everywhere.  The bathtub appears as if it was bing used to hold meat, food and drink because there are about 100 empty ice bags in there.  The kitchen stove was removed apparently when their gas was shut off.  Tjhe gas company was here earlier this morning to check the safety.  Basically the entire house is nasty, caked with dirt and reekes of beer and smoke.  Most of the windows are broken, too.  The central air unit is broken.  The fan inside was removed.  The wife is outside crying because it will take several thousands of dollars to redo the home to make it livable again.  She asked DH if they could claim this on their HO policy and he told her not to the best of his knowledge.  Anyone???

Update#2 -- This is not a racist post.  I never expanded my comments to fit the entire Mexican community.  The fact that these particular people are illegal Mexicans is fact.  Why should I need to withhold  the detail of their nationality?  

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:10 PM
8 moms liked this

We and some of our other neighbors are having an impromptu celebratory BBQ this evening!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:12 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:12 PM
12 moms liked this
Wow. I understand they were in the wrong for what they did, but you sound extremely racist in your post.
redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:14 PM
21 moms liked this
They were illegals, doing illegal things, who wouldn't be excited about them getting busted?

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. I understand they were in the wrong for what they did, but you sound extremely racist in your post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:16 PM
5 moms liked this
Lmao sorry but I don't see anything racist in her post. Glad you will have some peace of mind OP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:18 PM
10 moms liked this
Like I said, I understand they were in the wrong but you still sound ignorant and racist. "Those illegal Mexicans" having a bbq to celebrate them getting busted. Your sn fits you a little too well.

Quoting redneck.crazy: They were illegals, doing illegal things, who wouldn't be excited about them getting busted?

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. I understand they were in the wrong for what they did, but you sound extremely racist in your post.
Thunderbug75
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

How exciting!

I once looked out my window and saw the SWAT team storming my downstairs neighbors apartment.  Too bad they moved out the day before.  I got to tell the cops the news when they knocked on my door looking for them.

sherrielmorgan
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Incarnated cannot execute?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:23 PM
20 moms liked this
Me personally, I'm sick and tired of all the illegals in this country. They should all be round up and shipped home. Who gives a flying fuck about the sob stories. If you are here illegally you need to go.And all those children just walking over lately with no parents....nope sorry I don't care GOOD BYE! THEY SHOULD ALL BE ON A BUS BACK OVER THE BORDER. When we have our own country under control and our people all taken care of then maybe begin to let people in the legal way. But if u are here illegally good fucking bye!
Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Jun. 20, 2014 at 9:24 PM
8 moms liked this
Were they illegal?

Were they Mexican?

She called a spade a spade.

Quoting Anonymous: Like I said, I understand they were in the wrong but you still sound ignorant and racist. "Those illegal Mexicans" having a bbq to celebrate them getting busted. Your sn fits you a little too well.

Quoting redneck.crazy: They were illegals, doing illegal things, who wouldn't be excited about them getting busted?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN