Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

** AMAZING UPDATE ** Illegals!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:28 PM
  • 695 Replies
6 moms liked this
****** Since making this post, everytime I post or comment on anything I am attacked and criticized because of my legal status. Well I have an amazing update! I have an interview in 2 weeks with immigration!!! I will hopefully find out then of I am approved or not to become a legal resident of the USA!! Wish me luck! ******

**** NOT every immigrant milks the system. Those assumptions are very ignorant. Believe it or not their are plenty of immigrants that do not rely on any assistance. What's sad is the American citizens that choose to make a lifestyle out PA, and refuse to work or better their situation. I see that all the time on here. I get that so many illegal immigrants here, economically is a strain, but there is a benefit as well. I also agree that all illegal immigrants should make the effort to learn the primary language, and try to become legal residents. A lot of you believe it's as easy pie to become a resident. Well it's not. It can take years to have your application even processed. Waiting, and paying a lot of money is just part of it. Not all have the money. Not all illegal immigrants come here to live off of the government. A lot come to work, and live the "American Dream" so please stop with all the ignorance, and hatred.

**** Ladies, please understand that it is NOT a requirement to become a citizen. You apply for naturalization and years later if chosen to, you can become a citizen. You only have to be a resident to be here legally ******

I was reading another post, and it seems as if a lot of you are against illegals and they should all be sent back to where they came from. Ok, but have you ever thought of how much of an impact it would make on this country with out illegals? I know not all illegals come here to work and care for their families, but for the ones that do, well we work harder than most Americans. So why is it so bad we are here? Some of us didn't have a choice to come over, and some got tired of making only $50 a week. Why are you better than us?
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:30 PM
5 moms liked this

Ummm, we're legal? Why aren't you? 

nopenope666
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Lol
Glitter_Shart
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Lol, silly because I'm not from the states.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

IAmALionessof4
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:32 PM
11 moms liked this
It doesn't affect my life, and I live in San Diego. I teach my children that we are citizens of the world.
luckystars2012
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:32 PM
28 moms liked this
Uhh because we are legal, either by birth or naturalization. You don't deserve to be here if you couldn't be bothered to do it the legal way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Are you illegal?
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Have you tried becoming legal? Just curious. My parents came here legally but I'm sure it's probably harder now. I just would think it has to be stressful to be in your situation.

Quoting Glitter_Shart: Lol, silly because I'm not from the states.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Glitter_Shart
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Yes

Quoting Anonymous: Are you illegal?
fairyjester
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:35 PM
6 moms liked this
why are we better than you?? because we are here legal. we are not breaking the law every day as you are.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:35 PM
3 moms liked this

No shit. You said you're illegal, I asked why. 

Quoting Glitter_Shart: Lol, silly because I'm not from the states.
Quoting vegaswife2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN