Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If a man pays for you dinner; you owe him

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Especially if you did the asking. 

Fast food doesn't count.

sorry I should have specified.  Not sex, but something, even if it's just helping him straighten his living room up when he gets home.  As for sex, well, with some men that would be a way quicker solution, lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
dee570
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:47 AM

What if you try everything you can think of to pay and he creates an embarrassing scene and it turns into basically a money fight.  Do you still owe him?  Are you supposed to be gratfeful?  And the reason you try to pay is so you are doing your share and don't have to feel beholden? 

Ms_mom_81
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Owe him a thank you.....

BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:49 AM

sealed lip

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Oh! Yeah, you thank him and be done with it. 

Quoting Anonymous: LMAO, it wasn't like that, and I did thank him. It was after a professional meeting and he just paid for everyone.
Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

You thank him, and tell him that was really not needed, but thank you. Just like that. Firm enough to let him know you are not interested in talking, but friendly enough that he won't feel like you were rude.

Quoting Anonymous: Well that's not an option. I didn't even want him to pay for it, lol.
Quoting twinmommy27: You screw his brains out of course! Silly!
Quoting Anonymous: What if a man pays for my beer?

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:51 AM

WOW What are you smoking? I owe no one anything. 

If I asked a male friend if he wanted to go to dinner and he snatched the check up that is on him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Especially if you did the asking. 

Fast food doesn't count.

sorry I should have specified.  Not sex, but something, even if it's just helping him straighten his living room up when he gets home.  As for sex, well, with some men that would be a way quicker solution, lol

PPCLC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Because a real man would want that whole steak, beer, and a blow job thing to be what a special night was remembered by and what he'd feel he's "owed."

Hell, no meal was ever necessary for me to be in the mood for him to paddle the pink canoe. Now, AFTER a great night of smashing pissers, we were often hungry for food and of course water. Dehydration and sex can often go hand-in-hand.

Color me weird.

PPCLC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Shouldn't his living room have been straightened up BEFORE he had a lady friend over?

Quoting Anonymous:

Not sex, but something, even if it's just helping him straighten his living room up when he gets home.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Bet if its the girl who paid would not be the same a simple thank you should be good
caito
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 10:56 AM

lol no

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Oh! Says thanks and move on with your day :)

I was just being silly anyway :)

Quoting Anonymous: He's married. I don't think he's losing out, haha. A group of us went out after a professional meeting and he paid for everyone's drinks and snacks.
Quoting twinmommy27: Haha. He's losing out then. ;)
Quoting Anonymous: Well that's not an option. I didn't even want him to pay for it, lol.
Quoting twinmommy27: You screw his brains out of course! Silly!
Quoting Anonymous: What if a man pays for my beer?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)