Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cannot begin to tell you how much I dont like...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
breastfeeding. seriously but I feel so so guilty just thinking about formula. gosh I would just love to give this cranky constantly hungry baby a bottle of formula and let dad take care of her for a while!!! I feel like everyone would judge me if I quit though...especially my mom :/ I just feel this pressure to continue any time I tell anyone I hate it they act like im completely crazy...cause who could hate something so beautiful then they look at me like im some terrible and neglectful mom.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Go to formula if that's what you want. BF sucked. I too hated it. My DD started formula at 12 weeks. She's happy and healthy 7 years later. ;)

Hell my DS who was BF longer was the one who got sick all the time.
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Could you maybe pump and let dad bottlefeed her now and again?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Lots of women who breastfeed hate it. It's just one of the many sacrifices a parent makes for their children's benefit.
lovinlife0429
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:46 PM
DD pumps and bottle feeds. With one bottle of formula a day. She doesn't want to he tied down to BF.
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Do what you need to do. But imo formula is much more difficult.
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Of my bio kids, I BF'ed one and FF'ed the other. There is nothing wrong with formula.
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:48 PM

I never enjoyed it that much either, but I did it for 4 and a half years of my life. Don't do it just because somebody else wants you to!

Medic32
by RN=Rescue Ninja on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Not all women like bf.

Do what is mentally best for you and baby. No one else gets a say. If you don't start standing up for yourself as a parent, you are in for a rough18 years.
4girlsmum
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:48 PM

This

Quoting Anonymous: Lots of women who breastfeed hate it. It's just one of the many sacrifices a parent makes for their children's benefit.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

If you don't like don't do it! Ignore all the people who try to rule your life, like the ones that say that you need to sacrifice yourself because you're a parent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)