Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have no empathy for her.

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM
  • 510 Replies
23 moms liked this

And I'm not going to develop any for her, no matter how much you ladies berate me or how many number of threads you chase me through and demand I bend over backwards to her demands. I think what she has done is absolutely ridiculous, and that it is ridiculous we can't do anything about her keeping this baby. However:

I am not going to buy her a brand new baby suite and a shiny bugaboo.

I am not going to throw her a baby shower.

I am not going to disrupt my children lives more than she already has so that she can have an en suited bedroom.

I am not going to get on my hands and knees every time she vomits or pee's all over the floor because her body can't handle the pregnancy.

I am not changing my house rules to apease her and her useless excuse of a mother.

I sure as hell am not going to buy her a fucking puppy when she is 13 with a baby on the way just because I am buying my own daughter one.

She is pregnant, not sick. This is of her own creation. I am already having to plan her birth and take her to her doctors appointments because both her and her pathetic excuse for a mother won't do it. I will probably have to be the one to accompany her during said birth at this rate. This isn't fun for me, it isn't fun for my family but I am sucking it up anyway and doing it. I'm getting no joy out of this experience, so I am sorry if I appear to be coming off as cold  and cruel, but I refuse to be jumping for joy over the fact a 13 year old is pregnant. I will also continue, when asked to say that it would have been better if she had gotten an abortion. That will probably continue to be my opinion even after the baby is born. I do wonder if she were my bio daughter and not my stepdaughter if I would still get this sort of negative response.

So if you want to continue stalking me through every post I make, feel free, but I will not be replying on the subject anymore except on posts that are directly about the subject.

Thank you.

by on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:27 PM
36 moms liked this
Wow. Guess I missed some stuff. I wouldn't be happy about a pregnant 13 year old either.
ETA I wouldn't buy her a damn puppy either.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:30 PM
I don't know what you're talking about.

Is this your sd? And her mom lives with you too?
brime98
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
4 moms liked this
I kinda agree with you. Its harsh, but so is life and motherhood. If shes peeing all over, buy her adult diapers.
ambrossious2000
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
7 moms liked this

Can't blame you there. I have been following these posts and it sucks balls for you and your family. I wish you much luck

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I can't imagine why anyone would be happy about a 13 year old having a baby. That's awful. As long as the necessities are provided that's good enough. 

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't do shit for her either.
I was pregnant at 15/16. My mom never cleaned up for me, i had to work around the house to earn my babies items.
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:31 PM

Who is stalking you?

brime98
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:32 PM
8 moms liked this
...I should say that I would never say that a child should have been aborted, after said child is born. Love that baby, its going to need it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I actually don't really care for you and think you are pretty miserable but I agree with you
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM
2 moms liked this
I dont understand why she wont consider adoption
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN