Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your kids is 4 with a binkie hanging in his mouth, you need to step up as parent!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 174 Replies
15 moms liked this

Im sorry but there is NO reason a almost 5 year old has a binkie (Just saw it at walmart). I dont care if you just have to yank iy one morning and never get it back, parents need to put a end to it, even if they are annoyed by crying. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:50 PM
6 moms liked this
But but, I believe in self weaning lol
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Eh. My kids never used a "binky" (I think of a blanket though when I hear binky. . .like on the Peanuts) but I really don't care what anyone else does. Not that big of a deal IMO. BIgger fish to fry.

mom2_2542
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Not my kid not my issue as its not abuse.
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Don't really care
1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM
2 moms liked this
My autistic son took till 3 to break the habit and only because he kept chewing the dang nipple, so I cut off the tips and when he realized they didnt work anymore he moved on.

But I honestly dont care, not like its my money wasted on pacifiers in another kids mouth, or eventually a dental bill in the 5 and up age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM
4 moms liked this
Not your kid not your business and yep my kid was 5 and still carried it in his pocket and i didn't give a damn then and I don't give a damn now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM
6 moms liked this
I think people who have all this time to judge other moms have too much time on their hands and need to spend some time with their kids
ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with you. If they are old enough to say complete sentences they don't need it.

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM
My son sucked his fingers. At least it wasn't a pacifier God forbid...
aweck85
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I agree with you. You should be ashamed as a parent to have your kids sucking a pacifier. That is messed up. I have seen a few kids like that in the past. My oldest use to steal my youngest pacifer when she was a baby and I use to spank her everytime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)