Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is freaking me out man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Ouy of boredom I searched my name. My maiden name and this came up. This is the freaky part. Is none of my old classmates would know my married name. I no longer live in my home town. I moved in 2001. I finished school In 1998. And met my dh in 2001 and married him in 2004 and I haven't had any contact with anyone from back home since 2001. The 2nd picture. The post in it kinda freak me out. It sounds stalkerish to me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
georgiagurl8648
by Jesse on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Weird
1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:42 PM
I had a person from high school stalk me on fb and still does, my profile, picture everything private.. she recently messaged me congratulating me on my pregnancy and asking me what I was having... even though al my post are private friends only..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Yea there were 3 altogether I guess the screenshot didn't take on the 2nd one. It is weird.

Quoting georgiagurl8648: Weird
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Wow. That's weird.
ashleymosq
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Are you sure it is about you? I found out that there is another chicken with the same name as me. Mine is my married name, don't know about her. She lives in the same area as me. I found out about her because she has bill she needs to pay lol. One time I even had a court contact me saying I was goino to have a warrant out for my arrest for a failure to appear. I cleared that mess up fast though. I found her on Fb and let her know they were looking for her and gave the contact info for them lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I have an old Friend on Facebook and I just message her and ask if it was her. She said no but she heard of how to find me on that website.

Quoting 1TallMamaCA: I had a person from high school stalk me on fb and still does, my profile, picture everything private.. she recently messaged me congratulating me on my pregnancy and asking me what I was having... even though al my post are private friends only..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:49 PM
It's me. My maiden name is Melissa tibbs, my married name is Melissa burns and I type in Melissa tibbs in my home town and I have 2 kids.

Quoting ashleymosq: Are you sure it is about you? I found out that there is another chicken with the same name as me. Mine is my married name, don't know about her. She lives in the same area as me. I found out about her because she has bill she needs to pay lol. One time I even had a court contact me saying I was goino to have a warrant out for my arrest for a failure to appear. I cleared that mess up fast though. I found her on Fb and let her know they were looking for her and gave the contact info for them lol.
ashleymosq
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Lol I Googled my name and found her mugshot. .
1TallMamaCA
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Lol awesome auto correct

Quoting ashleymosq: Are you sure it is about you? I found out that there is another chicken with the same name as me. Mine is my married name, don't know about her. She lives in the same area as me. I found out about her because she has bill she needs to pay lol. One time I even had a court contact me saying I was goino to have a warrant out for my arrest for a failure to appear. I cleared that mess up fast though. I found her on Fb and let her know they were looking for her and gave the contact info for them lol.
ashleymosq
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Ah. Yeah that is freaky. Hopefully they don't actually find you.

Quoting Anonymous: It's me. My maiden name is Melissa tibbs, my married name is Melissa burns and I type in Melissa tibbs in my home town and I have 2 kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)