Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ill be living off of $316 a month..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 684 Replies
2 moms liked this

Ill have my own apartment it would be in low income apartment complex. Its pretty clean and if you keep to yourself no one bothers you and the last time there was a crime there was 6 years ago. 

I am in college and do have a job lined up after. All i am saying right now is i cant afford to work and go to college. Yes welfare covers daycare but not all. I look into all my options. If i have to live "broke" for a couple years so be it. My child has everything she needs and will have food in her belly. I may go without a few things but i do not mind at all. My bills will be $125 a month. I will have 191 left over. With that i will need basic cleaning supplies for the month. Toilet paper, dish soap, laundry soap sect. For myself tampons, pads you know the basic stuff along with dds basic needs. Im going to coupons but im having a hard time finding sites that are actually real and not confusing. I will also get $300 in fs which should be enough. In 3 years most i wont need any assistant. Any mamas have tips?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:27 PM
7 moms liked this
You're going to get thrashed by these bitches.. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:28 PM
6 moms liked this
Why should I have to pay your way through college? Nobody gave me a free ride.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

i really dont care. They do not know my store and how my life has come to this but thank you.

Quoting Anonymous: You're going to get thrashed by these bitches.. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:29 PM
14 moms liked this

Would you rather me not try and sit on my ass? In a few years ill be paying it pack. Not really a free ride. Still will have student loans to pay like everyone else. 

Quoting Anonymous: Why should I have to pay your way through college? Nobody gave me a free ride.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:32 PM
7 moms liked this
So because you made poor choices in life, I have to support you and your kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you rather me not try and sit on my ass? In a few years ill be paying it pack. Not really a free ride. Still will have student loans to pay like everyone else. 

Quoting Anonymous: Why should I have to pay your way through college? Nobody gave me a free ride.

Dewinter
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Yardsales on facbook have good deals
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:33 PM

I made a mistake not a poor choice. Again ill be paying it all back. I have one child.

Quoting Anonymous: So because you made poor choices in life, I have to support you and your kids?
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

why can't you work ?   Who is guaranteeing you a job after you finish?

jesusrocks2013
by Member on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
11 moms liked this

Dont quit school. Do it for your child and for you.

Yamilajigsaw ribbonamerican flag ribbon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2014 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this
You made poor choices. That's why you're in this situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

I made a mistake not a poor choice. Again ill be paying it all back. I have one child.

Quoting Anonymous: So because you made poor choices in life, I have to support you and your kids?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN