Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Taken atvantage of

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
Since some of you cannot read...the lady who watched my daughter is not the meth head she doesn't even smoke cigarettes!! The meth head is the one trying to get my ex friend to keep asking us for more money by putting thoughts in her head. I am picky about who I leave my child with. I don't like my MIL's new husband therefore she doesn't see them DH agrees. My mother is a messy fucking addict to pills we have nothing to do with her. I am a damn good mother. I've known this lady for over a year and they seemed like good people when they were neighbors apparently moving she made a new friend. My daughter said she only came to drop off & pick up her son 2 days while she was there other than that she wasn't around her.

We are in the middle of moving & had to fly out for house hunting the thing is they only pay for the adults no children. We have a 5 yr old & no family in our current state. A girl I considered a friend went to my husband & volunteered to take her for the 3 days no money was discussed. My 5 yr old is very independent so it's not like she was watching an infant. I don't know why she didn't approach me. I was told 2 days later when I asked if hubby bough dd's ticket yet he thought I knew. So when I dropped her off we said thank you this is very sweet she said no problem my daughter has 2 brothers it gives her girl time again no mention of money. I talk to dd every night text with so called friend sent her a pic of the house were building that night before putting my dd on the phone she asked us how much we planned on paying her that HER FRIEND (NOT THE ONE WATCHING HER) let's ca her methhead mama bc she's known around town for doing favors for meth & has a 2 yr old my dd actually helped my friend take cars off while her kids were at school. She tells me MM says I should pay her 9.00 an hr for 24 hrs for all 3 days & the time it takes to get to her. Or 600 dollars. Um no I was outraged I said you volunteered never mentioned money till I showed you the house. I told her we were gonna give her 300 100 for each day we have moving expenses that don't get reimbursed right away! She wanted 350 DH said fine. The day we were suppose to leave I woke up in screaming head pain DH had to go into his new job for a meeting came back and I had gotten sick in the trashcan I was shivering and he had to help me to the bathroom in which I screamed the whole way and cried. I told him there was no way he was getting me downstairs to the car to the ER to wait. So he had to have the front desk call 911 the paramedics came I kept passing out I had no veins to get fluid in me my temp was 105 I was shaking dizzy I couldn't remember things but I could remember the Prez with disgust which made them laugh. It took 3 hrs to bring the fever down to 102 they did a spinal tap it turned out I must've caught a bad virus on the plane. I had to spend the night in the hospital bc my fevers stayed above 101 at 3 am I got a 99.0 and it stayed down. The Dr disagreed but we had to get back so I flew home with a mask on only sitting next to my husband direct flight. We get our daughter and I spend all week in bed weak and miserable. My husband didn't get pId for 4 days when we got home we gave her our last 100 she started blowing up our phones she was gonna get evicted if we didn't pay her right away DH explained he had to make our budget and he'd pull out the 250 and drop it off after work not good enough she harassed me sYing I know you have Money to go grocery shopping you can delay it I need the 250 now plus 350 for the extra day we had your dd bc it was not expected. I told her it was an emergency and you can't just demand that. We got in a huge fight. DH got the money to her um her FB showed her partying at bars all weekend she told a bartender I know (small town) she suckered some poor people outta money. The bartender is one of my BFF and knew what happened a and had her thrown out of the bar. So I ran into MM and ex friend at the grocery store and mm got in my fVe with my daughter there saying if I didn't give ex friend the extra 350 she'd fuck me up. My daughter was right there I asked her to get away from me she kept following me I finally told a worker she was harassing me she got removed by the cops. Now ex friend is texting DH saying her car is breKing down and she did us a favor! When we knew about the extra day we called hubby's co worker who was off and she offered to take dd. But ex friend insisted it was no problem. She's now threatening to press charges on me for breech of contract!! Um there was no contrac verbal or written she said her husband and mm friend was there when my husband offered to pay 350 for the extra day! It's bs. I can't wAit to get the fuck out of here I have a temp restraining order on ex And mm. I can take it to court tomorrow to make it permanent. Even the cops say she doesn't have a leg to stand on. Grrr why are people like that?!?! As soon as they know you have money boom they want it! It's called hard work! Maybe they should try it! My poor dd is afraid the lady with ugly teeth is gonna get her mommy I told her no worries if she even tries the police will take her. Has anyone dealt with greedy people?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not going to read all that

R00k
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't agree with your initial decision and therefore can't sympathize over the results. But here is a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
If you left your daughter with a bitch who is known for doing favors for meth then you are and Idiot and CPS needs to take your child you brought this shit on your own damn head moron
Hubris_Huntsman
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
That was one clusterfuck of a post.
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

My dd has never been left with anyone and she is 14 so I have never been through any kind of clusterfuck such as described in your op. I would have given her the 300 and not a penny more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Basically the bitch volunteered to watch my kid with no financial agreement she said it was her pleasure. 2 days into is being out of town (house hunting leave) she demanded money my daughter is 5 and very independent. We planned on paying her 100 a day as a courtesy it wasn't enough for her so we agreed on 350. We couldn't pay her till payday she bugged us she was going to get evicted which had nothing to do with us we ended up finding out she used the money to party. I had to stay in the hospital in AZ an extra day for a virus with big fevers her and her methhead friend tried to demand another 350 for one extra day. She cried to my DH her car was breaking down now she's saying I breeched a contract which there was NONE. She's coming after us bc we are building a very nice house in AZ bc we can afford it it's called working hard. I had to get a temp restraining order which will become permanent tomorrow When I file bc her meth head friend and her ran into me at the store and started saying they were going to fuck me up in front of my child. I'm not afraid of them but to make my child feel safe I got one. They are trying to extort us bc they know we make good incomes.

That's as short as I can make it...

Quoting Amybelle:

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:08 AM
This. Sorry

Quoting Amybelle:

JennyG413
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:09 AM
No advice...thats alot of drama tho. Good luck. Lady sounds crazy...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:10 AM
First of all you obviously cannot read the lady who I left her with is not the METHHEAD I didn't find out she associated with her and who she was until one of my other friends in town told me. I've known ex friend for over a year and never met that crazy bitch. She used to live next door to me until their landlord wanted to sell their house we were good friends and did favor for each other regularly. Money was never passed between is even though offered to pay her before and she would never take it. If I knew she hung out with that kind of garbage she would not have watched my kid. So re read because obviously you misread the story idiot.

Quoting Anonymous: If you left your daughter with a bitch who is known for doing favors for meth then you are and Idiot and CPS needs to take your child you brought this shit on your own damn head moron
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:11 AM
And what initial decision would that be?

Quoting R00k: I don't agree with your initial decision and therefore can't sympathize over the results. But here is a bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)