Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I shouldn't have to pay right?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:17 AM
  • 60 Replies
The bug guy is coming today because I called him frantically yesterday after realizing some weird kind of baby mosquito had hatched and swarmed all over my ceiling. He is supposed to come by every 3 months and if he has to come over sooner then the inbetween visit is free. On the phone yesterday I couldn't recall when he was supposed to be by next and implied we'd just bump up the regularly scheduled visit since it wasn't too far off but I just looked at my check register and realized he was last here may the 8th which was only a month and a half ago. Even though I implied I would pay for today now I'm thinking I shouldn't because technically I shouldn't have to pay again until August 8th right? I don't want to make a big deal about it or annoy him but I also don't want to pay more if I don't have to.
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:22 AM
Bump
Browncoat4eva
by Mackenzie on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds right to me, just show him your register and ask.

Peace, and all that jazz...

~Mackenzie 

a Browncoat4eva 

...I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch me soar...

mary716
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Just pay him
April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:24 AM
But the deal is I pay every 3 months, I don't want to pay him today and then again next month

Quoting mary716: Just pay him
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM
They'll just credit your account and you won't have to pay the next time. I have Orkin and the same kind of payment setup you have.
redzinger
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:27 AM

We'll, if you pay him now will that extend your next visit to three months from now? So like in late September?

April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Lol I'd rather pay next time though. We have 2000 in bills coming out in the next 7 days (mortgage, utilities and final payment for our cruise)

Quoting Danesmommy1: They'll just credit your account and you won't have to pay the next time. I have Orkin and the same kind of payment setup you have.
April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:29 AM
No I think he'd still need to come out approx August 8th. His boss is weird about sticking to the exact 3 month schedule

Quoting redzinger:

We'll, if you pay him now will that extend your next visit to three months from now? So like in late September?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM
I guess it couldn't hurt to ask for a refund.

Quoting April620: Lol I'd rather pay next time though. We have 2000 in bills coming out in the next 7 days (mortgage, utilities and final payment for our cruise)

Quoting Danesmommy1: They'll just credit your account and you won't have to pay the next time. I have Orkin and the same kind of payment setup you have.
April620
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:32 AM
A refund for what? The contract says visits before 3 months are free

Quoting Danesmommy1: I guess it couldn't hurt to ask for a refund.

Quoting April620: Lol I'd rather pay next time though. We have 2000 in bills coming out in the next 7 days (mortgage, utilities and final payment for our cruise)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)