Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how did/does your baby sleep?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

are they on their back or stomach? what is your opinion on how to lay a baby down to sleep?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM

back to sleep in his own crib with nothing but a fitted sheet

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I always put him on his back, I was scared shitless of SIDS. I even had those wedge things to keep him from rolling over.
zeenah
by Zarah on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:17 AM
She refused to sleep on her back. She would scream if I laid her on it. She slept on her belly.
anjones09
by Ash on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:18 AM
On his back until he could roll and then he was all over. He's 2.5 now and he's still all over the place lol.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

I laid them on their backs, but once they were able to roll over, they always rolled onto their belly.

mab05
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM
my oldest slept on his back til he could roll. then he slept all over the place.

My 2nd slept on her back til she got out of her hip brace. Then she slept on her stomach cause it was the ONLY way she'd sleep.

My youngest always slept on her side because of severe reflux and still does
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:20 AM

were you not scared of him spitting up in his sleep and choking on it? that has always been my worry.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I always put him on his back, I was scared shitless of SIDS. I even had those wedge things to keep him from rolling over.

The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Always on her back in the crib. However, if she took a nap in the living room while I was awake I would let her sleep on her belly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:21 AM

BUMP!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Using those wedges, I could prop him on his side as well. As long he burped well after feedings, I wasn't really worried about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

were you not scared of him spitting up in his sleep and choking on it? that has always been my worry.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I always put him on his back, I was scared shitless of SIDS. I even had those wedge things to keep him from rolling over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)