Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How often do you pee?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
  • 50 Replies
Sorry about the random tmi, but I figured this was as good a place as any to get replies from multiple people with varied habits, haha...

Anyway, I have bum kidneys, so I drink a LOT of water. My urologist had me do a 48-hour urine collection, though, and my urine output is dangerously low. He wants me to up my water intake even more, and redo the test in a few weeks...

My thing is, though, is that I'm afraid I'm never going to get off the toilet, haha...I already go quite often, it's just low volume amounts. So, do you go frequently with small amounts or what?

Yes, I know it's gross, haha...I'm just trying to get a sense of what is normal, so I can know what I should expect to be seeing. Thank you for reading this -.-
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I have the same issues as you with my kidneys. I am peeing probably every 15 miuntes.

lovinlife0429
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I have Lupus, my kidneys are shot. I drink drink and drink, then my body says, something like 10 hours later, oh ok, I'm going to process now and you can pee! LOL I usually pee small small amounts about 10 times a day, 2-3 times a night.  

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Depends on how much I drink, usually no more than 3 times a day. 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:20 PM
I pee all the flippin' time. When I drink 70-80 oz of water a day, I'm literally in the bathroom every 15-20 minutes. It's ridiculous.
caito
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I drink a looooooooot of water, sometimes close to a gallon a day. I pee all day long. But I'm hydrated, so yay

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM
It sucks so bad!

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

I have the same issues as you with my kidneys. I am peeing probably every 15 miuntes.

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Honestly, I have no idea! I just tried to think about it and nope, I've got nothing. I guess I don't go often but I do go a lot...

big.city.mama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Since my last son was born I can not hold any kind of liquids longer than an hour it sucks but I think its more a bladder issue than kidneys but who knows I drink water all day long
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I don't keep track, but I guess every 2-3 hours.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)