Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Edited for clarification: Why do so many people have trouble....

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 150 Replies
5 moms liked this
Owning their words??

Why go anon? Seriously, if you believe what you are saying then why hide? You shouldn't live a false life. Live a true life. Even if that means you are the bitch that judges everyone or that you're a racist or a sexist. At one point I did use anon. Then I realized that was stupid. If you don't like my views then we wouldn't be friends anyway. I don't want to be fake with anyone, including myself.

Back up your words, don't be a coward. Own your feelings.

Please feel free to chatter amongst yourselves about how this post is over done etc 😜

CLARIFICATION:
I am talking about anons that spew hate so freely. If you feel that way then own it. I AM NOT talking about protecting personal info, e.g. Kids names, location, marital situations, mental health status, sexual information etc.
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:00 PM

It's a detachment thing, I guess. I truly don't know. I only use anon when I'm talking about my sex life or other sensitive personal subjects. Otherwise, you're dealing with the real me.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:00 PM
7 moms liked this

even under a screenname y'all are still "anon" to me. I don't know any of y'all in real life. Under a screename or anon anyone can act like a badass. There's "protection" behind the screen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:00 PM
3 moms liked this
You lost your anon button didn't you?
Pink_Sunshine_
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this

Lady, you're complaining about a feature that isn't in every group. Leave if you don't like it. How many of these damn posts are going to be made in this group this year?

Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM
That I understand. It's not everyone's business what you are into.

Quoting nerdymom28:

It's a detachment thing, I guess. I truly don't know. I only use anon when I'm talking about my sex life or other sensitive personal subjects. Otherwise, you're dealing with the real me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM
2 moms liked this
You know the women on here are insane some certifiable. I should be able to give my opinion and not get badgered and stalked on here and Facebook. If someone's opinion bothers you oh well you don't have to know who they are. Why would that benefit you? The ones that get angry about the anon option are usually the crazy ones that can't stalk them now
Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Nope. Never.

Quoting Anonymous: You lost your anon button didn't you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Screen shot and prove that you still have your anonymous button.

Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:03 PM
I don't stalk. I just don't see how anyone would be interested in that.

Quoting Anonymous: You know the women on here are insane some certifiable. I should be able to give my opinion and not get badgered and stalked on here and Facebook. If someone's opinion bothers you oh well you don't have to know who they are. Why would that benefit you? The ones that get angry about the anon option are usually the crazy ones that can't stalk them now
Bleusockmonkey
by Bad.monkey on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I always own what I say....very rarely do I use anon....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)