Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone is getting fired! Before and after pics added!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/Teen-Killed-Grandmother-at-Nudist-Community-Drove-Body-Around-Police-264460201.html

Quoting R00k: I kind of need to see it now. Lol
Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM

I linked it on page 3...lol

Quoting mistie900: I'm more interested in that story than this one lol. I'm too lazy to google it though.
Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

OrangeDreamPop
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Lol that sucks
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I'm sure there is moms on here who will think and say that they do.

Quoting lmh88: Who drives million dollar cars anyway? That's nuts

catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM
A car of that caliber needs to have a driver that has been trained to handle it, just because you can pay for it, doesn't mean you should drive it!!
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM

It was a ferrari mechanic that was driving it. It wasnt even the owner.

Quoting catngabsmom: A car of that caliber needs to have a driver that has been trained to handle it, just because you can pay for it, doesn't mean you should drive it!!

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:20 PM

LOL

Quoting cutebaby06:

I'm sure there is moms on here who will think and say that they do.

Quoting lmh88: Who drives million dollar cars anyway? That's nuts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM

My car! What did he do to it??

I just heard a story on the radio this morning about some expensive car. Some guy parked it somewhere while he went to pick up breakfast or coffee or something and came back and it was gone. They found it crashed into a river nearby or something. Some homeless guy took it for a ride. Oh, and the guy who parked it WASN'T the owner. He was fixing something on it FOR the owner. Great, huh? LOL

catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/06/man_drives_dead_woman_from_ari.html

Sadly, the driver is a bil of one of my dh's coworkers!

Quoting shadowcat76:

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/Teen-Killed-Grandmother-at-Nudist-Community-Drove-Body-Around-Police-264460201.html

Quoting R00k: I kind of need to see it now. Lol

Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move.

And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o

Are we not going to talk about that?

averagemama0609
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM
I'm just as stuck on the owner's last name as I am on the wrecked car. Fux. Poor guy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN