Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone is getting fired! Before and after pics added!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Ouch! That sucks! :/
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Oh nice!..lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My car! What did he do to it??

I just heard a story on the radio this morning about some expensive car. Some guy parked it somewhere while he went to pick up breakfast or coffee or something and came back and it was gone. They found it crashed into a river nearby or something. Some homeless guy took it for a ride. Oh, and the guy who parked it WASN'T the owner. He was fixing something on it FOR the owner. Great, huh? LOL

catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Fixing it and being able to drive it are two different things. I have driven a Ferrari before, not one of this caliber and expense, but even a "cheap" Ferrari handles differently than any other car I have driven!!

Quoting shadowcat76:

It was a ferrari mechanic that was driving it. It wasnt even the owner.

Quoting catngabsmom: A car of that caliber needs to have a driver that has been trained to handle it, just because you can pay for it, doesn't mean you should drive it!!

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Fux is fucked..lol

Quoting averagemama0609: I'm just as stuck on the owner's last name as I am on the wrecked car. Fux. Poor guy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM

Quoting CrazyBossy: They have insurance.

Doesn't matter. Can't get the parts and the value of this rare car has been dropped a great deal because it was damaged. Even fixing it won't regain that value.

KikiKia
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
The owner of that car has an interesting surname...
d_k_w
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM

I do too. WTF!

Quoting R00k: I kind of need to see it now. Lol
Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Oh wow!

Quoting catngabsmom: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/06/man_drives_dead_woman_from_ari.html Sadly, the driver is a bil of one of my dh's coworkers!
Quoting shadowcat76:

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/Teen-Killed-Grandmother-at-Nudist-Community-Drove-Body-Around-Police-264460201.html

Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I linked it on pg 3..lol

Quoting d_k_w:

I do too. WTF!

Quoting shadowcat76:

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM

There is the understatement of the year! 

Did you see the name of the owner? How is his surname pronounced?

Quoting shadowcat76:

Right? On the news they were calling it a "cringe-worthy" Crash..lol

Quoting Loveavision: O.O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)