Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Someone is getting fired! Before and after pics added!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Quoting lmh88: Who drives million dollar cars anyway? That's nuts

Mr. Bean (aka the voice of Zazu in the Lion King) crashed his expensive car awhile back (for the 2nd time mind you):

http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/08/04/car-crash-rowan-atkinsons-mclaren-f1/

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/02/08/rowan-atkinson-hit-with-14-million-car-repair-bill/

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM

That's the story I want to read. Off to Google...

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Fux..I assume its pronounced fucks..lmao

Quoting csxt99:

There is the understatement of the year! 

Did you see the name of the owner? How is his surname pronounced?

Quoting shadowcat76:

Right? On the news they were calling it a "cringe-worthy" Crash..lol

Quoting Loveavision: O.O

d_k_w
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:30 PM

The driver of the wrecked car or the driver of the dead grandma?

Quoting catngabsmom: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/06/man_drives_dead_woman_from_ari.html Sadly, the driver is a bil of one of my dh's coworkers!
Quoting shadowcat76:

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/Teen-Killed-Grandmother-at-Nudist-Community-Drove-Body-Around-Police-264460201.html

Quoting R00k: I kind of need to see it now. Lol
Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move. And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o Are we not going to talk about that?

katemckenzie
by Kate on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:31 PM
I'm confused why they ticketed him. If he lost control on the on-ramp, how is it his fault he ended up in other lanes?
R00k
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM
I was not expecting the grandma to be a nudist.

Quoting shadowcat76:

www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/national-international/Teen-Killed-Grandmother-at-Nudist-Community-Drove-Body-Around-Police-264460201.html

Quoting shadowcat76:

Unbelievably, that story didnt even come up, just the link. I can find it if you want though...lol

Quoting R00k: Fishtailing off a ramp. I would say blaming it on low power steering fluid would be a ballsy move.

And.. "Teen kills grandma, drives body around." O.o

Are we not going to talk about that?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Its his fault he lost control of the car.

Quoting katemckenzie: I'm confused why they ticketed him. If he lost control on the on-ramp, how is it his fault he ended up in other lanes?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM

I know! When i looked it up I was more shocked at that little tidbit..lol

Quoting R00k: I was not expecting the grandma to be a nudist.
Quoting shadowcat76:

Quoting shadowcat76:

liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM

OK, off topic, by your kids are too damn cute.

catngabsmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Neither, the story link I provided

Quoting d_k_w:

The driver of the wrecked car or the driver of the dead grandma?

Quoting catngabsmom: http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/06/man_drives_dead_woman_from_ari.html Sadly, the driver is a bil of one of my dh's coworkers!
Quoting shadowcat76:

Quoting shadowcat76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)