Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bicycle question?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 28 Replies

My babies are turning one soon so we wanted to get them tricycles for their birthdays. I grew up with a radio flyer tricycle that was great, I actually still have it when my seven year old rode it as a toddler. So I wanted to get a pink one for Ariadne and a red one for Firo, but I heard from some that their quality has gone down and now they mainly make plastic ones and even the metal ones don't hold up as well. We live decently far away from anywhere that sells them, so I want to know what I'm getting before I make the drive. Has anyone bought one in the past couple of years? Or does anyone have a recommendation for another metal tricycle that was well made and your kids liked?

by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 5:08 PM

BUMP!

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:31 AM

BUMP!

stcy79
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:35 AM

I had one too. I haven't seen any but I recommend looking on e-bay. They have almost everything. 

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I don't have any trouble finding one to buy, I just want to know about the quality of the recent ones.

Quoting stcy79:

I had one too. I haven't seen any but I recommend looking on e-bay. They have almost everything. 

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Alright, I'm not being snarky, but what the hell are their names?
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:38 AM

ou are going to have to be more specific about what you are asking. How do you say them? Where do they come from? 

Quoting MilkLover0203: Alright, I'm not being snarky, but what the hell are their names?

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:41 AM
How do you say them?

Quoting lenashark:

ou are going to have to be more specific about what you are asking. How do you say them? Where do they come from? 

Quoting MilkLover0203: Alright, I'm not being snarky, but what the hell are their names?

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:42 AM
My sons had a double bike thingy they loved. Let me see if I can find a picture.
DameDeLaMer
by (that girl) on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:43 AM
No idea
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Mobile Photo

I like these. Mine also had one of these, and it lasted until I gave it away. I can't find the other picture but it was a bike one kid could pedal, and another kid could stand in the back. It was neat. Not good if you want separate bikes, but still.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)