Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you honestly still love your daughter or DIL if she had 4 abortions?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies
Here's the scenario.
Your DD or DIL whom you absolutely LOVE had 4 abortions in her part by two different abusive men. If she had kept then, she'd have had to hide the kids from the men, because they were such in the head and once she sound out she for out of the relationships. But she found out she was pregnant and the guys would threaten her on the phone, and she chose abortions because she was thinking about these potential babies futures.
Now she's pregnant again, but married (to your son if we're talking about your DIL) are you exited? Once you got over the initial shock of your DD or DILs 4 abortions, would you still love her?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:36 PM
12 moms liked this
Her uterus is none of my business. Period.
cybcm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course I would still love her. My love isn't conditional on people's pasts and I have no issue with abortion.

Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:37 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't agree with abortions, but it's not my right to judge her. We all have things in our past we aren't proud of. Love her for who you know now and not who she was before you were in the picture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom23heathens
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Yes.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
3 moms liked this
  1. I would still love my dd. It wouldnt be my business about DIL and I would like her as much as I had before knowing that. I dont think there is an excuse for 4 abortions, that is just irresponsibility. I would be excited for grandchildren.
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Of course I would.
Bleusockmonkey
by Bad.monkey on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Yes, I would still love them! Why? Because their uterus is none of my business, their choices in their adult lives are non of my business. Etc. etc. etc.
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I dont love or not love someone based on a decision they have made that affects me In no way at all. So my answer is yes, I would still love her.
jamamama00
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I would think she had serious mental issues, but...
MommyOfOne2710
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd be wondering why she didn't have some sort of birth control... I could never have an abortion, I'm against it for myself. But I would love my child unconditionally. That's a very difficult position to be in, and I would be able to see the reasoning behind her actions.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN