Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im trying to help out my dd but she thinks she knows better and blows off my advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Shes gained weight in the past year. Im not telling her shes fat but Im trying to tell her she cannot wear the same clothes she did when she was a 00.
I stopped hinting and told her bluntly and ive shown her pictures. She swears they are just bad pictures but its like that daily.

should I just let it go?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:12 PM

yes or offer to buy her new clothes That Fit. Let her know you will pay but they have to fit properly.

myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I would let it go, only because it will strain your relationship more than anything else. Your mom, aka your fashion opinion is wrong, even when it's not. Eventually others will give her the hint, without harming y'all's relationship:
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:14 PM
She has plenty of fitting clothes i gave her the money to buy but she wants her old ones

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

yes or offer to buy her new clothes That Fit. Let her know you will pay but they have to fit properly.

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Just let it go. I'd tell her she looks much better than being a 0 size and she should flaunt it with nice well fitting clothes. If that doesn't work let it go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Shes really denying any sort of gain...

Quoting MicheleJM: Just let it go. I'd tell her she looks much better than being a 0 size and she should flaunt it with nice well fitting clothes. If that doesn't work let it go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Yes you should let it go
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous: She has plenty of fitting clothes i gave her the money to buy but she wants her old ones
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

then let it go. al long as her vajayjay, ass cheeks and boobs are covered.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Texor
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Yes.  Don't say another word about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Theyre covered but with how tight everything is she might as well be naked

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous: She has plenty of fitting clothes i gave her the money to buy but she wants her old ones

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

then let it go. al long as her vajayjay, ass cheeks and boobs are covered.

MicheleJM
by Phoenix on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Then let it be. It's like arguing with a bull. You get nowhere and it just annoys the bull

Quoting Anonymous: Shes really denying any sort of gain...

Quoting MicheleJM: Just let it go. I'd tell her she looks much better than being a 0 size and she should flaunt it with nice well fitting clothes. If that doesn't work let it go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)