Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CPS took my neighbors kids, and he blames me. Long and possible trigger

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

My neighbor USED to be a great dad/person. He is raising three little ones alone. Working. Doing it the best he can. THEN he got into drugs. In the last 3 months it's gone down hill. Kids out late without him. Him not knowing WHERE they were for hours. Many calls were made. NOTHING was done.

Tonight my best friend (she lives in the complex too) and I were sitting with our 3 kids and some others, including said neighbors.I had a couple outside, she had about 5 in the hall (it's an in closed building so the hall is the common area.)

His 7 year old DD took his 3 year old DS's trike and was going upstairs with it. The 3yr old was crying and the DD was teasing him. According to my bf, Dad came out, ran down the stairs PUNCHED the DD in the head 2 times. Then hit the DS about 5 times, grabbed him, shook him, pushed him into the wall by his throat, then tossed him to the floor. Screaming the entire time "ARE YOU STUPID STOP CRYING"

Me being outside, I heard the screaming and what I THOUGHT was the trike being thrown. Next thing I know my bf is coming out saying "Put the girls  and I (my ds) on the bus then come get in my car" . Then the dad comes out and goes to another neighbors house and stands outside yelling about stupid kids and no one helping him.

The dd comes up to me and I say "M where did you get that bump on your head?" She says "Dad hit me." My first clue to what REALLY happened. Put the kids all on the bus and go to my bf's car. She tells me the story and we call it in.

We meet the cops over at her mom's trying NOT to draw attention. They take her statement and ask her to call the abuse hot-line. She does. The police then ask us to drive to the church all the kids are at and let them know, hoping the case worker comes soon.

These kids know me. WELL. I have babysat them. They have slept at my house. They were so scared they wouldn't talk to me and the 3 year old wet his pants when I tried to hug him.

CPS didn't come so the church HAD to send them home. The lady that rides the bus happens to be the receptionist at our local office so she knows the laws. 

BF and I took our kids and went to her mom's. Stayed about an hour. Came home as they were taking the kids and arresting him. Some how he is out. And is blaming me. He has threatened me. The cops have been called and patrols are being made. If comes after me it's going to be REALLY bad on him.

Moral of the story? Drugs are bad mmm'kay

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Shit
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Wow that's awful. This is a sitaution where it was definitely needed though. Poor kids :(
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Wow that's awful. This is a sitaution where it was definitely needed though. Poor kids :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow...WTF didn't the cops take the kids into custody and take them somewhere instead of you hauling them around?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Um who's moms house did you go to!?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Glad you stepped in
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Holy shit! That is terrible!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:01 AM

We had our 3. not his. The church is not in city limits so the pd didn't have jurisdiction and the church had no right to keep them.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow...WTF didn't the cops take the kids into custody and take them somewhere instead of you hauling them around?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:03 AM

I am not sorry in the least. I am NOT a caller but MY GOD. The things he did....

Quoting graybealgirl: Glad you stepped in

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

My best friends. She is 3 min from here, but it got us out of the complex.

Quoting Anonymous: Um who's moms house did you go to!?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)