Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hes super abusive!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

my husband fought with me recently....I asked him to come with us to the park.. for a fun day... he said no, i said aw come on and he says "fine..get them ready and we will go." I threw a pair of shorts at him and said, "hey can you get the babys shorts on while I get karls clothes ready." He said, "No." so I asked again and he got PISSED saying the deal was I get them dressed if I want him to go.

We go after all is done, and I said, "Was that nescessary?"..and he speeds up.. I have an asthma attack and he laughs..he tells me if I keep ling about it hes going to run away and I wont be able to catch up with him. He ignores me the while time, and we get home and shit hits the fan I ask why hes so mean to me, he says again, "its simple, I said YOU get them dressed and you asked me to do it." I go, "A normal,. grown adult would ave just put the fucking shorts on a child. Its stupid to gt mad over." and wow, the "fuck you's" came.. the "your fat" came..and he turned around, I bent down to pick something up and he thougt I gave the finger and flung the stroller at me... my leg is bruised. :( 

I cant see why he's like this!!! HIS father beat his mother when they wer egrowing up..he said he'd never want to be like that...  I think hes turning into that!

Sometmes he gets mad over NOTHING and hide in the bathroom, stuck his fingers in his ears and sing..he's 31!!!

what the eff is this?!  He thinks HIGHLY of himself.. NO wrong..he seriously never blames himself for anything. Is this a mental disease?

Last week, before this happened, I noticed he lost a tooth.. his canine.. i tink..I hardly see him smile..so I just noticed it. I made an appt for him to go to the dentist... I don't think he brushes his teeth... and he got mad at me for that! saying "If my parents couldn't force me, whatmaks you think you can."

He's a piece of shit and the 8 years I have been with him I am falling out of love.. I am slowly growing tired of his shit and sarting to hate him! I wish I had the strngth to leave, to get my own shit... its scary  

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Well he's an enormous piece of shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:31 AM
Leave.
lilmommy1991
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Find the strength and leave then. No point being with someone who mistreats you and you resent. It will only get worse
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Leave it will only get worse
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:35 AM

im looking for the strengh! i have no where to go.. and im afraid if i tell him to leave he'll never see his children.

he told me hed quit his job and no oen would find him

daniellegirly26
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:36 AM
He sounds like a dick. If can can leave, do it. If it's meant to be and he gets better, great...If not, you will be fine :)
Being alone is better than being abused
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Get yourself and the kids out of there.
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:37 AM
I couldn't be with someone who doesn't brush their teeth, let alone the rest of that mess. It's time to think about what you really want for you and your kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:39 AM

i dont knowif he brushes his teeth.. they look shiny.. but why his toothbrush is never wet! it appears like he uses mouthwash 

Quoting angelizedsinz: I couldn't be with someone who doesn't brush their teeth, let alone the rest of that mess. It's time to think about what you really want for you and your kids.

angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 1:40 AM
That just made me cringe. I hope you're not kissing him.

Quoting Anonymous:

i dont knowif he brushes his teeth.. they look shiny.. but why his toothbrush is never wet! it appears like he uses mouthwash 

Quoting angelizedsinz: I couldn't be with someone who doesn't brush their teeth, let alone the rest of that mess. It's time to think about what you really want for you and your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)