Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bigger women being pregnant

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this
There was a lady i work with she was probably 300 pnds maybe a little more (guesstimate) anyways she was pregnant and had the baby and i didnt even know it,im a home health nurse we dont go in the office,welllll i asked her when she was gonna have the baby apparently she had it 4 months ago,sticking my foot in my mouth! Oops!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:06 PM

My kid used to go to a daycare where the woman was around that big. I honestly didn't even know she was pregnant until I overheard her talking about a 3D ultrasound that she had.

lilredrosetears
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I felt like an idiot,i mean she didnt look like she gained or lost weight

Quoting kaybayblee3:

My kid used to go to a daycare where the woman was around that big. I honestly didn't even know she was pregnant until I overheard her talking about a 3D ultrasound that she had.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjd23
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

That's why I always keep my mouth shut, I would rather someone think I'm rude for not saying anything then to make a comment and feel like an idiot if they are not actually pregnant.

lilredrosetears
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM
I dont think she thought anything of it lol she may understand shes big and i didnt know

Quoting cdjd23:

That's why I always keep my mouth shut, I would rather someone think I'm rude for not saying anything then to make a comment and feel like an idiot if they are not actually pregnant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:25 PM

and they're always "ooh am I showing" no bitch, you just look as fat as when you weren't pregnant.

iwasbillpardy
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

300lbs not pregnant
300 lbs pregnant

I see a huge difference but maybe that's just me
lilredrosetears
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:28 PM
People carry weight different lol she has like the tummy that hangs really low

Quoting iwasbillpardy:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

300lbs not pregnant
300 lbs pregnant

I see a huge difference but maybe that's just me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM

with my last pregnancy I was 275 when I got pregnant. I actually lost weight and was down to 240lbs by time I delivered. but I remember going out with my daughter right after I had her and people I saw on a regular basis like my neighbors and people at my son's school were so shocked I had a baby. they had no idea I was pregnant at all. I looked like I was just fat and not pregnant. 

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM

After I had my youngest, people asked me, "Where did she come from?" and "Oh, you adopted." People who did not know I was pregnant simply thought I put on more weight. It was actually funny to see their reactions.

Quoting Anonymous:

with my last pregnancy I was 275 when I got pregnant. I actually lost weight and was down to 240lbs by time I delivered. but I remember going out with my daughter right after I had her and people I saw on a regular basis like my neighbors and people at my son's school were so shocked I had a baby. they had no idea I was pregnant at all. I looked like I was just fat and not pregnant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Oh well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)