Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Her husband told her to what?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have a friend who has an extremely controlling DH. She has gained a little weight (ok, actually a lot) since they got married. She is about 40 lbs heavier than she was about 18 months ago, I suspect it's Because she is so unhappy. He told her he isn't attracted to her and is looking at other women now, and actually gave her a weightloss goal per week. He wants her to lose 7lbs per week. He wants her to wake up at 6:30 to work out, and then work out again after the kids go to bed. He is "limiting" her cell phone time and the time she spends watching TV. He told her she should clean 1-2 hours per day to help burn more calories. Her husband told her last night that she should just start only drinking water and if she is feeling extremely hungry, maybe eat a bite of something, but she isn't "allowed" to eat after 4 pm. The most ironic thing is her DH is unhealthy. He eats out every single day with his co-workers for lunch, and then eats no fruits or veggies when he is home. I have repeatedly told her what a dick this guy is, but she doesn't seem to care she gets treated like this.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
10 moms liked this

He's abusive but unfortunately she'll probably stay. Most do, look at all of the posts you read on here, none of those fucking women ever call the cops after being beaten. They make up excuses and they stay. Those who point this out get told that they don't understand the mindset of the victim. 

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:23 AM
3 moms liked this
It's a shame but she won't do anything about the situation until she's ready.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:24 AM
He sounds like an ass.
morgiefae
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

sounds like my exh... 

ivy801
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Not much can be done, must be frustrating from the outside looking in.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM
5 moms liked this

Um, if that were my husband, he would wake up to the sensation of having his dick sawed off with a butter knife. I don't know how women are okay with being treated like that. :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Well if she doesnt care that he treats her this way, she will continue to be treated this way.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah fuck that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this
It's getting to the point where I don't want to hear about it anymore, if she isn't going to do something about it, then I just want her to shut up and stop bitching about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's abusive but unfortunately she'll probably stay. Most do, look at all of the posts you read on here, none of those fucking women ever call the cops after being beaten. They make up excuses and they stay. Those who point this out get told that they don't understand the mindset of the victim. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:34 AM
3 moms liked this
He is contolling her and this is a form of abuse. The quicker she gets out of that the easier it is going to be. It will be hard for her to leave, but she needs to get out now. I should have taken my family's advice years ago but I stayed up until a week ago. My kids are happier now that we are away from him. The hardest part for me is uprooting my kids to a different state and restarting our lives.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN