Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a stay at home welfare mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 326 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have 6 children and I'm expecting 2 more which are twins. My husband works as a front end zone manager at Wal-mart and I'm a stay at home mother also a full time college student. Since we have 6 children so far and my husband doesn't make enough because of family size we're qualify for welfare like food stamps, WIC for my 3 children who aren't 5 yet and the twins will get WIC after they are born as well, and medicaid. My husband has a degree in forensics but couldn't find a job so far that fits his degree so he got a job at Wal-mart a few years ago as cashier then he got promoted twice. I'm doing online college for nursing and I got a year left, nursing job probably easier to find than job in forensics. I'm trying to do couponing recently so we can have more food and other things like toiletries. Neither my husband or I believe in birth controls and condoms because it's not natural and because of our religious beliefs. We're elegible for welfare so we took it, I have no shame in it and it helped my children get more proper nutrition and with medicaid they got they'll be able to go to doctors when they are sick without worrying. We had trouble making ends meets a few times before we got on welfare, had to pay a high utility bill each month because 2 of my children has cystic fibrosis and they are on a breathing machine at home. The house we live in is a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a pool that my husband's late uncle gave to us so we only pay property taxes each year at least we don't have to worry about rent or mortgage. We don't have cable because it's not really a necessities and I do need the internet to finish my online school and it only cost $40 a month. We're doing everything we can to provide for our children. No one can tell me how many children I should have it's my body. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck with this post.
j3st3r
by Jedi on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM
19 moms liked this

Natural Family Planning is a natural way to not have a million kids.

Queenme101
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
* Slow Clap *
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amybelle
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM
4 moms liked this

blahblahblahblahblahbalhblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblah blahblhablah blahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahbla blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh Hell
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this
*yawn*
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM

OMFG

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 2:43 PM
5 moms liked this
So many things wrong... kids before education... procreation when on welfare... not working when on welfare... procreating with a high chance of kids having a debilitating condition... etc... etc...

Were you raised on welfare?
Hanab818
Sigh
Hanab818
Sigh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)