2. After divorce, you are no longer this man's priority in life (if you ever were), even if your uterus would blind the rest of us with its shiny gold sheen. Sorry. He is not primarily obligated to you.
3. After divorce, you need to find someone else to mow your effin' lawn
4. . . . and fix your stopped up toilets, AND help you move. Nope, not part of the package anymore, toots.
5. You ex-husband is no longer your BFF; therefore, you cannot "use" him in this manner.
6. Just because you shared a breeding experience does not mean there is not a court order and you can do anything you want such as a) withhold visitation b) expect your ex to do all the driving at your convenience c) spring a bunch of surprises on him d) demand craploads more $$$ than what was legally agreed upon
7. The family unit as you knew it is no longer. Let me repeat: The family unit as you knew it is NO LONGER. Don't act so surprised!
8. The "new wife" that comes along is not joining your family unit that is no longer. Your ex-husband and this person are creating a new, likely improved, unit. And, in most cases, it does not include you.