Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am seriously starting to believe it

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:07 PM
  • 21 Replies
I have always joked that there was something taking my stuff and hiding it. Something goes missing on almost a daily basis, and always ends up somewhere ridiculous. I once found my shoes under the mattress.
I lost a nice, larger pearl choker a year ago. I am sure it's fake, but I digress. I gave up on finding it. We move. I go over to our old house (family lives there), and there it is. They found it INSIDE the fridge. Not where you keep the food, but in the back where the fan is. Wth? The back of the fridge is against the wall, and the sides fit snuggly against the cabinets.
Either I have a super-strong split personality, or it's leprechauns.
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinktardis
by Pinky on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:08 PM
A poltergeist!
Queenme101
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Definately leprechauns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shadowed_Star
by Neko❤Wolf on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:09 PM
You have pixies.
AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:10 PM

I vote leprechauns.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Your SO doing to make you think you are going crazy so he can take the kids away.
kmeow
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:13 PM

I have a similar issue. We assume it's gnomes. Things go missing all the time. I'm down to five forks and six dish towels. Rubber spatulas are also frequently missing. I feel like I'm losing my mind half the time, or the neighbor is breaking in and stealing shit every time we leave.

pinktardis
by Pinky on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Underwear gnomes?

Quoting kmeow:

I have a similar issue. We assume it's gnomes. Things go missing all the time. I'm down to five forks and six dish towels. Rubber spatulas are also frequently missing. I feel like I'm losing my mind half the time, or the neighbor is breaking in and stealing shit every time we leave.

lilredrosetears
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Maybe your child,i know personally mine does this and i find it a few days later!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmeow
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

I am ignorant on the gnome classification system. What is the difference between an underwear gnome and a pointy hatted garden gnome? Attire?

Quoting pinktardis: Underwear gnomes?
Quoting kmeow:

Ultrakiwi
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM
My kids are very young, and it's been happening forever. I would be super freaked out if my then 4-year-old managed to move the fridge. That would freak me out more than leprechauns, or that I am bat shit crazy.

Quoting lilredrosetears: Maybe your child,i know personally mine does this and i find it a few days later!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN