Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im sick of this situation

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I need some advice. I have been married for almost 7 years. My husband has always had "control" over our sex life. Like if he wants it we have sex, if he doesn't then im on my own. While I was pregnant with both of our kids he didnt even touch me the entire pregnancy because he thought it was weird. So I respected that and yes I would get real bitchy when I was horny and I knew he wouldn't even touch me. Sonetimes he would even prefer to argue with me til 3 am just so I wouldnt want him. So now he works nights and we don't have much chance to have sex at all. So we are both like turned on for eachother but we cant act on it. When he has 2 days off he will have sex with me one night but the second night he acts all mad. He yells he doesn't talk to me and gives me bull shit excuses to not talk to me. Im just so confused. I think he regrets having sex with me and thats why he is mad the next day. I have tried to talk to him about it but he begins an arguement. Its not worth it anymore for me so I just want to have a sexless marriage. I have come to the conclusion that sex with him is not worth it anymore since I will end up heart broken the next day. What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Bump
o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:50 PM
I'd cheat on him.

Seriously though- maybe suggest counseling? Clearly there are issues you two need to work out.
TheLadyCash
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM

See a counselor/pastor. If he won't go, go by yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:52 PM
I tried to get us into counseling and he said no. He did not even consider it because he is not "crazy"

Quoting o.O....: I'd cheat on him.

Seriously though- maybe suggest counseling? Clearly there are issues you two need to work out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:52 PM
How would going by myself help our marriage.

Quoting TheLadyCash:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:54 PM
So it's all or nothing huh? Good luck with that.
o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:54 PM
If he's not willing to help your marriage there's only do much you can do. Go to help yourself.

Quoting Anonymous: How would going by myself help our marriage.

Quoting TheLadyCash:

bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:58 PM

I would stop having sex with him at all...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Get you a vibrator and please yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:59 PM
No its not like that. Id be happy if we had sex even once a week (like we do now) but with out him being angry the next day. Since that doesn't seem like it will change then I don't want to keep hurting myself. Its just not fair to me anymore.

Quoting Anonymous: So it's all or nothing huh? Good luck with that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)