Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is the stupidest thing you ever got in trouble for in school?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:00 PM
  • 600 Replies
I got suspended for having mouthwash. There was nothing in the student handbook about having mouthwash or other hygiene items, I never thought twice about bringing it, since I had a mouth infection. My doctor told me to swish with mouthwash hourly, to keep it clean before my appointment, which was later that day, after school let out. I used the nasty amber colored Listerine, because the mint made it burn too badly, and another student told a teacher that they smelled booze on my breath. I was searched, they found the mouthwash in my bag, they smelled it, decided I MUST be concealing liquor, and suspended me for the rest of the day and the next day. I went back the next day with my mom and a letter from my doctor stating that she had told me to use mouthwash hourly, and my mom pitched a huge fit until they let me come back.
That suspension still stayed on my record though, which was total bullshit.
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Wearing a skirt that was 'too short'. It hit my fingertips and I had tights on. The next day two girls came to school for 'twins' day in matching school girl outfits. Short plaid skirts, heels, thigh high stockings, and white button up shirts, unbuttoned.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:02 PM
I was pretty chatty, I got in a ton of trouble for that. But, that's a crazy as I got, I've never been suspended or sent home.
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:03 PM
4 moms liked this

beating a chick up at the bus stop.

fucking communists.

sherrielmorgan
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Calling my teacher a bitch. I wasn't suspended though. I never have been. Only detention
cupcake_troll
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:03 PM
3 moms liked this
I got detention in hs once for singing (under my breath) as mayor of city of oz or how ever that goes to a assist band director who had some serious little man anger issues
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:03 PM
That's lame. I understand why they would think that though. A girl I went to school with died when she went to spit mouthwash out of her car window. She'd been drinking and lost control of the car, flipped it and died.

Sorry, that's not what you were looking for... I've never been in trouble at school.
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Oh man.. My shirt was too tight. I'm a late bloomer I didn't have boobs back then there was nothing to see!
VirgoMom07
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Not actually at school but on the way to school. I used to walk with a friend. There was a bush that grew these bean pod things and my friend started throwing them at cars driving by. We got called down to the principals office that morning because apparently somebody recognized us. I was guilty by association. I think I got grounded longer than she did. :-/
chiefsfan91
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Chewing gum, punching a guy (was defending myself 100% he had me pushed against a wall), going in the guys lockers room, telling the teacher he was wrong about something.(he was, I looked it up)
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Saying "Jesus Christ" under my breath. My old hag of an English teacher was not pleased.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)