• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I work as a stripper right now to support twins

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

Got in an abusive relationship with my now ex-husband and he was about to kill me, I left him and took my son and daughter who are twins with me. He's in prison not only for domestic violence but for murdering his younger sister as well. I'm doing online school for nursing and I've been having trouble making ends meets and my parents who are out of state tried to help me as much as they can. I've been trying to find a job and don't want to rely on welfare, then I went to a strip clup and I got accepted. I'm not proud of it, but right now it's the only way to provide for my twins everything who are now 4 years old, pay all my bills, childcare for the twins. I make a lot of money each day and one time some old guy who's probably wealthy gave me $5,000 while I was giving him a lap dance. Well what I make everyday, I put some of the money in the bank for my twins' college fund. I don't tell them where I work at because sometimes I feel ashamed of myself exposing my body but money is money. I had to diet everyday and practice dancing so I can maintain a perfect body so I can make some money. When I earn my degree and going through training, I will become an RN and I will feel better about myself. I don't think I'm going to tell my twins that their mommy became a stripper to make ends meets, I don't know. 

Will you do anything to provide for your family even if you're not proud of it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hismommy2010
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Ive had to make ends meet, but ive always found ways that didnt lower the safety of my children or myself.
hismommy2010
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM
U cant claim that you would do anything, when u refuse to get pa help
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this
How are all you sluts getting fucking online nursing degrees that doesn't even make any sense
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Are your twins identical?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:09 AM
What school are you doing your nursing through?
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:09 AM
4 moms liked this
Um, actually, statistically speaking, you're in more danger in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Strip clubs aren't all murder opium dens lol
And how exactly is she putting her children in danger? It's not like she fucking takes them to work.

Quoting hismommy2010: Ive had to make ends meet, but ive always found ways that didnt lower the safety of my children or myself.
daniellegirly26
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Gotta do what you gotta do mama!
Just be careful:)
Missdameanor
*yawn*
Josie_P
Do you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I would not tell them EVER what you do since they are too young to understand, and even when they get older there will be a shame factor for them.  Not bashing you, BTW. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)