• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Called the cops on my neighbors...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:36 AM
  • 58 Replies
Yup I was "that neighbor" tonight. They are having a party which is loud but I can deal with that. But them they started setting off fireworks very loud ones that are setting off car alarms, not to mention illegal in our county.
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Oh goody.  Glad that you finally called the cops instead of whining about it on here.

t1gger143
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
It's still early here. I really don't want to call. Last night they set off one loud one around 2 or 3.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
So glad I own land in the sticks without neighbors..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Why don't you just ask them to stop? People call police for stupid stuff, smh!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:43 AM
I thought you were trying to sleep? Guess not since you're bitching on here.
Clarkfa
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM
My neighbors comes over and ask us to be quiet if more then 2 people are here. 5 people are sleeping in the house including 2children, yet the 3 people awake were keeping them up -_-

At least is sounds like you have a legit reason, our neighbor stopped bugging us when she called the cops and they told her we weren't being loud
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM
I never said I was trying to sleep it's only 930 here and I would rather my house not burn down tonight.

Quoting Anonymous: I thought you were trying to sleep? Guess not since you're bitching on here.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM
I don't know where the fireworks are coming from exactly for one and I'm not about to walk up and down the street and 2 there are about 80 people at the house having the party. Which I really don't mind it's only 930 but I'm not going over there to yell over their loud ass music to try to find the guy that lives there.

Quoting Anonymous: Why don't you just ask them to stop? People call police for stupid stuff, smh!
mrsmoonbeam
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh yes you just HAD to call the police on those vicious thugs! THE NERVE OF THEM having a party and shooting off fireworks while YOU were trying to sleep! nevermind the drunk drivers that got away while they were busy with your BS call god forbid you miss some sleep!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:55 AM

fire works are not allowed where we live. someone a couple of houses down had the police called on them. they set the neighbor's fence on fire.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)