Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My period is being weird! Help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Please help me. I'm not asking if I'm pregnant so save the sarcasm.  Just need to know what this could and /or why it may be happening.

My period came on June 5 and it is on again now. It started on June 28 My periods are usually 27 days apart. The bleeding is signs of "old blood" (at least I read somewhere)....brown...not bright red. And it wa really spotting more than anything.

I do have sex regularly but always with a condom. I'm not on birth control though.

I will take a test if a full period doesn't come by next week but what could this be? Has this happened to anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM

shit that is the story of my life. Sometimes she shows up two weeks, others three weeks, sometimes four weeks... Hell she is running super late this month but I feel that bitch slowly moving in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Could it be implantation spotting? Kinda sounds like it. I'd say unless it turns into a full-on period, you should test in a day or two.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Lol 

Quoting thetrollcat:

shit that is the story of my life. Sometimes she shows up two weeks, others three weeks, sometimes four weeks... Hell she is running super late this month but I feel that bitch slowly moving in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM

I have been having sex regular but with a condom. I'm not on birth control though.

Quoting Anonymous: Could it be implantation spotting? Kinda sounds like it. I'd say unless it turns into a full-on period, you should test in a day or two.

Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:48 AM
I always spot for a couple days, but don't start. That's how I knew I was pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM
I have endometriosis and even with constant bc I have breakthrough a few times a month.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:49 AM

Ugh scary. Thank you.

Quoting Lostinindy: I always spot for a couple days, but don't start. That's how I knew I was pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I'm sorry that you have that. :(

Quoting t1gger143: I have endometriosis and even with constant bc I have breakthrough a few times a month.

harper102711
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:50 AM
My period was all outta whack a few months ago...but I was also suffering a horrible sinus infection for 2 months..lost my appetite... lost 13lbs...I got it my usual time but then got it again few weeks after it stopped...its just now getting back to what it use to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Thanks for your input. :)

Quoting harper102711: My period was all outta whack a few months ago...but I was also suffering a horrible sinus infection for 2 months..lost my appetite... lost 13lbs...I got it my usual time but then got it again few weeks after it stopped...its just now getting back to what it use to be.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)