• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"We need to worry about our own country first"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Why? Why is the life of a 6 year old girl born in virginia more valuable than that of a 6 year old girl born in Mexico?

I've been called an idealist but I just think the world would be a better place if we stood together as humans--not Americans or Germans or Mexicans.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:15 AM
2 moms liked this

HELLO - I do not live in Mexico... Its a country which does not want US Americans going into their country and sticking our noses in THEIR business. Its called respect. 

By your logic that is like accusing your neighbors for not feeding you and thinking that your not as important as they are. HELLO mexico is our neighbor, not our damn kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:18 AM

eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:26 AM
It simply isn't feasible for us to take care of the whole world. We just don't have the resources. These other countries have a responsibility to their citizens and they're failing. Governments are failing all over the world and we can't save them all no matter how much we would like to.
mommy211983
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM
I agree
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:29 AM
Why is her life that invaluable to her own country that they can't help her or its people?
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Sigh
JackAttacks
by Angel on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:31 AM
3 moms liked this
Like this comment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:33 AM

thetrollcat
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:36 AM

If you agree, hgow many kids do you feed in mexico at this present time? 

Quoting mommy211983: I agree

ranchmama21
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

If we can barley take care of ourselves, we have no business trying to take care of others.

Goes along the lines of "Don't tell me what to do in my marriage when you are the one that has been divorced 5 times" kind of mentality.

Our economy is horrible. We shouldn't be trying to run or give advice on other countrie's economy to include health care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)